I am, I am, I need to confess.....

(110 Posts)
psychomum5 Fri 12-Jun-09 09:02:20

......I am a bad bad unreasonable wifeblush

bad dreams during the night. I dreamt very vividly that bugs were flying around my head and I was trying to get them and kill them....only then they all fell in the bed.

I leapt out, whacked hell out of the bed, then realised when whacking DH that I was dreaming, and it was 5am.

blush

thing is, I laughed, I was not sorry, and I didn;t apologise, and he has been nursing me while poorly.

if this were him, I would be on here right now having a good old moan, and you would all be agreeing with me and telling me good things to retaliate.

you need to tell me off now.....I can take it.

or at least, make me feel better and tell me how vivid you dreams are

stealthsquiggle Fri 19-Jun-09 13:07:36

hatwoman - my DH did something similar once - but the target was a large pile of clean laundry angry - so no means of revenge as neat as yours sad

nowanearlyNicemum Fri 19-Jun-09 15:37:06

This is a very reassuring thread!
I have been a serious sleep walker and talker since I was little.

My latest episode involved DH waking up at 3am to hear the hairdryer going. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Sure enough he found me there, drying my (bone dry) hair. I then put the hairdryer away and went back to bed, fast asleep...........as you do!!

nowanearlyNicemum Fri 19-Jun-09 15:42:09

Am chuckling away to myself as I remember another one:
It was about 10 years ago and DH and I were on a very early train coming back to reality after a weekend away. We both fell asleep on the train, DH with his head on my lap. He woke me up squealing in pain as I had dreamt that I was turning on the gas hob and was using his left ear as the control knob, twisting it hard and holding it down!!

<<snort>> That really made me laugh OP!

Thandeka Fri 19-Jun-09 16:01:43

Recently DH made me laugh as he kept repeating "No DH No" with increasing loudness in his sleep to the extent he sounded really panicked about what he was telling himself no for. I said "It's okay DH" whilst elbowing him hard (for waking me up) and he rolled over and settled back to sleep.
Ah the nurturing powers of the wife!

Jackstini Fri 19-Jun-09 21:25:25

DH has woken me up twice recently chuntering "f-ing tw@t" under his breath. No idea who he is so mad at.
My Dad apparantly once sat bolt upright and yelled "who the hell is Sara Lee" then lay back down again and just rolled over. Left my sm a bit baffled...was it another woman or was he just fancying a bit of cheesecake?

Yey not just me then. I have showers in my sleep, the go back to bed drenched, Ive got into the dogs bead and slept there, and also, got really shitty with my OH the day after dreaming he had an affair. But the worst...Im always dreaming that Im back with my ex, thats vile and makes me wake up evil.

Clwc Sun 21-Jun-09 00:13:34

I've been crying with laughter at this thread grin

I wish I had a story to add, but DP and I sleep quite soundly, only interrupted by snoring.

I hope this bumps the thread back up so that people can add more. x

dillinger Sun 21-Jun-09 15:24:45

My mum woke up one night to find my dad standing next to the chest of drawers, shaking hell out of it, still asleep.

He thought he was at work in the JCB grin

shreksmissus Sun 21-Jun-09 16:00:27

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now