to think it was wrong for my wife and children to force me to give my cake to the ducks

(77 Posts)
daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:09:02

we were on a lovely family picnic when mummy pig saw a wasp that bravely protected her from. I ran and the wasp followed. When i lost the wasp (ha i can run faster) i was looking forward to sitting down and having my strawberry cake but dd decided that i had to give it to the ducks. Mummy pig did not stand up for my rights to eat the cake which makes her just as bad. WWYD?

rubyslippers Mon 08-Jun-09 17:10:38

it wasn't chocolate cake shock

TrinityRhino Mon 08-Jun-09 17:11:44

do you know, I really dont like that she did that to you

thats the epsiode we seem to see all the time and I dont think its fair grin

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:12:01

not this time. i was trying to be healthy. i did a lot of exercise and deserved a treat but it was taken from me sob

MiaMamma Mon 08-Jun-09 17:12:38

grin make sure you'll have an extra big slice of strawberry cake next timewink

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:13:27

It might have been her revenge for the mess you made of putting up the picture wink

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:14:20

If im honest i think my children have behavioural problems and my wife always sticks up for them. They even laugh at me when i fall out of trees

GreenMonkies Mon 08-Jun-09 17:14:56

I think it's time to light the BBQ Daddy Pig, the bitch must die.......

I think you need to invest in Sat Nav OP - then your dw might not see the need to punish you constantly for your continual fucks ups on car journeys grin

Bramshott Mon 08-Jun-09 17:19:06

She also gives Daddypig's ice cream to George in the ice cream episode (after he drops his) grin!

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:19:21

Some seatbealts for your dc wouldn't go amiss either wink

Or get your little delight of a daughter to ride her own blimming bike - she insisted on taking it out and riding around with her mates ...!!

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:21:35

i totally agree. anybody fancy pork chops for tea

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 17:22:26

I think it is unfair Daddy Pig but I do think you can spare the odd slice of cake.

You do get quite a hard time of it though - even when you escape and go to work, you have the toughest job in the office... I would arrange a job swap with Mr Rabbit as stamping is much more fun than numbers.

(Couldn't recall who you worked with - DD1 filled me in!)

SusieDerkins Mon 08-Jun-09 17:23:08

your wife is making you look a fool. you should have an affair and leave her.

I agree with Susie.... don't have an affair with your SIL though..... she has the most annoying voice in the world. I suspect Miss Rabbit is a bit of a go-er though wink

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:30:52

well ive always liked miss rabbit. she is really rather nice

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:32:20

You would never see her, though -she has about 10 different jobs!

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:33:45

sounds like the perfect relationship. i wont see her often but ive heard rumours about bedroom activities

Yes - I'm not convinced Miss Rabbit doesn't charge by the hour. She does seem to be "Miss Retail"

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:38:18

i wouldnt be surprised either. ill make sure i take my wallet

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 17:39:14

Mrs Rabbit is happily married and lives with her husband and the children, Rebecca and Richard.

All the Misses Rabbits are different 'people'. Each one has a different job.

Whether they are Rebecca's older siblings or sisters/nieces of Mr and/or Mrs Rabbit, I don't know.

There are so many of them because we all know what rabbits do...

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:42:18

hmmmmmm that could be more fun then. multipule affairs

Megglevache Mon 08-Jun-09 17:44:18

LOL this is so funny.

At least it wasn't chocolate cake.

Make Peppa pay- send he rup some chimneys

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:47:12

i will hold teddy captive till she does s she is told. and i think george would be better for chimeneys as while up there he will start to cry and that will clean them. sounds like a fab money making plan

Can't say I'm too keen on your interfering in-laws either ... have you ever posted an AIBU about them???

Lol, we really need to get out more, always feel sorry for daddy pig losing his cake! grin
Wish Madame Gazelle could sing a different song to the bing bong one, it gets right into my head, very annoying.

sockmonkey Mon 08-Jun-09 17:53:47

Daddypig... you did get away with putting a chocolate cake in the trolly when you were last out shopping, even though it wasn't on the list.

I do feel sorry for you not getting your strawberry cake. Those ducks need teaching a lesson.
<Mmmm Crispy duck & pancakes>

thegrowlygus Mon 08-Jun-09 17:56:21

Don't even ask what the password is for the tree house.

pjmama Mon 08-Jun-09 18:10:08

I was halfway down this thread before the penny dropped! PMSL and I am very stupid...

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 18:58:54

Daddy Pig does have a hard time. If it was Mummy Pig posting about all this unfair treatment we would be advising her to get out of this abusive relationship.

And yet Daddy Pig has so many skills - fixing computers, fixing the car wash, swimming - he just isn't very good as map reading and DIY.

SusieDerkins Mon 08-Jun-09 19:02:31

he probably also suffers from sleep apnoea. poor man pig

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 19:14:41

Oh poor daddypig, you are treated badly, Your wife is a classic abuser,
she gives away your stuff when she decides you can't have it anymore,
she controls your food intake and makes you exercise when you don't want to,
forces you to ride a child's bike in a humiliating fashion,
makes you go out in thunderstorms for a soft toy, and then pays no atention to teh fact that you are catching hypothermia.

But then you can't even deal with a spider, or hang a picture, so, quite frankly, you deserve each other.

What the fuck are you lot on about? <<mind boggles>>

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 08-Jun-09 19:24:36

OMDB - the peppa pig cartoon smile

I've learnt something new, thought it was one rabbit with lots of jobs not different rabbits!

I'd like to work in daddy pigs office though, they just stamp post or make shapes on the computer.

It is one rabbit - they all have the same voice

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 19:39:19

Is it really lots of different Miss Rabbits?

I have to admit, I am a little disappointed!

notevenamousie Mon 08-Jun-09 19:43:55

I agree. Have always felt it is a great waste of cake.

I think, however, since you never seem to go to work, that you must have private income, about which I disapprove.

And your son has a speech delay, which you have never noticed.

peppapighastakenovermylife Mon 08-Jun-09 19:46:19

Yes, is it really lots of rabbits - tell me I have to know lol grin

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 19:57:57

i never get away with anything. ive been busy over at the out laws. but we got lost on the way. Anybody got a spare tomtom

Hilarious. Staggeringly, have not seen the episode to which you allude Daddy Pig, but surely you are used to being put down and abused by all the members of your family by now?

Ha ha - and maybe it is revenge for the mess you made of the wall (as was mentioned above somewhere), although am always impressed how, despite the fact that you drive a nail into the wall so hard you can see the SKY, you then prove to be a very able brickie and plasterer. Most unlikely!

And re the Rabbit debate - I think it's lots of different ones too, otherwise she'd be super busy. Confusing that they all have same voice though ... Always worries me that she takes them all off for a balloon ride having never been in one before, surely that can't be legal?

cheshirekitty Mon 08-Jun-09 20:59:12

Have you lot been eating strange looking mushrooms again?

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 21:14:44

Daddy Pig - I am not sure you need a Tomtom (just another woman in your life telling you what to do) but perhaps you could borrow Grandpa Pig's telescope and navigate by the stars. You managed to use the North Star to find your way to the in law's home - is it that difficult in the dark?

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 08-Jun-09 21:23:41

According to Wikipedia its just one rabbit (yes i'm sad and looked it up) who has a lot of jobs inc

running the fire station
working at the museum, supermarket and shoe shop
dental nurse
librarian
runs the recycling centre
train driver
sells icecream
sells entry tickets at duckland
skate hire when the pond is frozen
drives the school bus
face painter
pilots hot air balloon won as a raffle prize

Do you think she wants to extend her family and is saving up grin

andirobo Mon 08-Jun-09 21:27:41

Splice the main brace, Chocs away full, steam ahead!

Seriously though Daddy Pig, you can console yourself that you are a fabulous diver - made no splash at all in the Pool.

Sycamoretreeisvile Mon 08-Jun-09 21:46:18

She is always taking the piss out of you. Seriously, why do you put up with it? I've seen you with a hammer in your hand - you're quite the animal aren't you? wink

You know what, I reckon you should give that Mrs Zebra a call. Her husband is always out early and I often see her gazing out of her front door in her nightie, looking for someone to take the morning chill off her thighs and give her an excuse to light up the first fag of the day, if you know what I mean wink? Things haven't been the same with her old man since the twins arrived.

Oh, by the way, don't be tempted by that Rabbit bint. I've gone there and believe me, she's mad as a box of frogs. Talk about psycho - she nearly boiled herself when I said I there was no way on earth she was getting me in the back of her ice-cream van again.

Well, that's all from me for now. Good luck old chap.

Yours Sincerely,

Grandpa Pig A-Nony-Mouse

aristocat Mon 08-Jun-09 21:56:57

daddypig go and see madame gazelle for some ooh la la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 22:18:52

Sycamoretreeisvile - a worrying level of fantasy there.....

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 22:26:11

So has anyone seen the episode where Daddy Pig walks in on Grandpa Pig posting on MN and decides it is time for a name change?

angrypixie Mon 08-Jun-09 22:27:59

The birds go woof and the dogs go tweet
Woof tweet woof tweet woof woof woof

Sing along Daddy Pig

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 22:50:47

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell we're plaing our tune and we're singing our song
With a Bing
And a Bong
And a Bing

Bong Bing Boo
Bing Bong Bing
Bingely Bongely Bingely Bongely Boo

How much of a stoner is Madame GAzelle, she has a song about Bongs! Definately try her for some action daddypig. (not that I am recommending cross species mating, the BNP wouldn't like it, that's for suregrin)

peppapighastakenovermylife Tue 09-Jun-09 09:07:37

I strangely love that song. Thats wrong isnt it grin

Dysgu Tue 09-Jun-09 09:12:05

There must be some subliminal message there...

And where are all the parent helpers on the school camping trip? Madame Gazelle has a tardis of a tent and all the children want to go in with her. I wonder how that is written on her risk assessment!

I'm glad we are not the only ones descending into a bizarre Peppa Pig half life.

Answered the phone at work yesterday to dp singing -

I'm a wiggly worm, I'm a wiggly worm,
How do you do?
I looooove you
I'm a wiggly worm
Snort

It did make me grin though.

Also love the new baby, goo goo snort.

georgepig Tue 09-Jun-09 12:50:23

Daddy,

You are right, mummy and peppa are horrible to you and although i cant talk yet, i think we ought to use our manly ways to turn the tables our way, (would that make us "the hogs bollocks?")

Richard Rabbit is my best mate, so if you are richards mummy did naughties, would that make us related? They live in a burrow, dont you know?

Oh no daddy, mummy on the bloody warpath again, she coming....get off computer daddy quick.... (lets play happy chicken..)

FaintlyMacabre Tue 09-Jun-09 13:20:45

George, how did you (and your cousins IIRC) manage to escape the alliterative name curse that pervades the rest of Pigville?

I can just imagine the registrar curling her lip at your parents' choice- 'George eh... why not Patrick, or Peter? Or why not have a baby giraffe if you really want to call your son George?'

FaintlyMacabre Tue 09-Jun-09 13:23:54

Could be George with a silent "P" I suppose...

georgepig Tue 09-Jun-09 13:30:55

Mummy pig wanted to shock the whole Pigville community and go with something 'out there'!!

She was vilified till everyone remembered that i have an older cousin Chloe too, so everyones slightly more chilled out now.

I was going to be Percy actually hmm

angrypixie Tue 09-Jun-09 16:24:45

Suzi Sheep's Mum kind of sat on the alliterative fence, Daddy sheep wanted Sheila or Shilpa or Sharon.

GreenMonkies Wed 10-Jun-09 07:08:09

sycamore

"You know what, I reckon you should give that Mrs Zebra a call. Her husband is always out early and I often see her gazing out of her front door in her nightie, looking for someone to take the morning chill off her thighs and give her an excuse to light up the first fag of the day, if you know what I mean wink?"

I am loving your work!!!!! The morning chill off her thighs!!! Priceless!

sockmonkey Wed 10-Jun-09 12:20:15

I can't believe MNers advocating daddypig finding yourself another woman shock
can you imagine the headline in the pigville gazzette "Daddy Pig goes on sexual rampage after being denied strawberry cake"

fleacircus Wed 10-Jun-09 12:25:07

Quite apart from the marital issues, ducks shouldn't eat cake. Or white bread. It's poison.

totalmisfit Wed 10-Jun-09 15:06:06

dd is missing this peppa pig story, i'll check the website for a copy

Dysgu Wed 10-Jun-09 22:51:56

I am not sure that this episode is on current release yet.

I think MummyPig posts on netmums another parenting website complaining about her DH's lack of ability around the house.

Another (unrelated) thought: if DaddyPig is looking for some amorous company, I hope he is feeling flexible because he has that huge belly to work around.

angrypixie Thu 11-Jun-09 10:34:32

AND why can't the ducks talk?
Pigs tick
Donkey tick en francais
Sheep tick
Rabbits tick
elephants tick
Gazelles tick
Ponies tick
Zebras tick etc etc etc

ducks QUACK

Is it a case of 4 legs good - 2 legs bad????

nikliz Fri 12-Jun-09 14:15:36

madame gazelle was also daddy pig's teacher so that would be wrong wouldn't it?hmm

Poppity Fri 12-Jun-09 14:30:39

I can't bring myself to think of you being amorous DaddyPig, is it really curly? <<slightly nauseous emoticon>>

MrsPickles Fri 12-Jun-09 23:35:34

Ha ha hilarious thread. My DH is always moaning that watching PP is a bad example to DD as DaddyPig is not given the respect that he deserves and that DD & I have picked up our ungrateful ways towards DH from too much PP grin

Definitely one rabbit. The cake to ducks episode is on the Flying a Kite DVD [saddo]

Tonight I can't get that birdy birdy woof woof song out of my head. And now I'm wondering about curly daddy pig bits. I need to get out more.

Poppity Sat 13-Jun-09 10:04:49

It's the bing bong song that haunts me

you were wondering only click if you're feeling strong of gut thoughgrin

angrypixie Sat 13-Jun-09 10:23:41

No, birdie birdie woof woof hands down.

The birds go woof and the dogs go tweet
Woof tweet woof tweet woof woof woof

I'm off to find a link evilgrin

angrypixie Sat 13-Jun-09 10:25:52

Poppity - BLEUGH!

Thought I was linking to bing bong song!

Poppity Sat 13-Jun-09 10:31:50

I should have put a stronger warning shouldn't I, sorry[shame]

starshaker Sat 13-Jun-09 10:32:44

i cant believe this thread is still going lol

Dysgu Sat 13-Jun-09 19:11:12

So just how old is Madame Gazelle as she taught most of 'their' parents too?

The parents all strike me as older mums so Madame Gazelle must have been teaching them in play group about 25 years ago. Gosh, it must all be pre-EYFS. Otherwise the paperwork would have got to her by now, surely!

MrsPickles Sun 14-Jun-09 21:47:25

Poppity - I can't believe you googled "pig penis" to come up with that, but more importantly, I can't believe it really is CURLY! I think this unbelievable information about pigs is my new favourite bit of triva, to be brought out at all farm visits and episodes of Peppa Pig grin

Poppity Sun 14-Jun-09 23:09:43

I don't know why I know, it's a piece of information that seems to have scarily lodged itself in my head. Whenever something reminds me of it I always shudder with the horror- glad I can share it with you lotgringrin

Just to further revolt you, they can move it without moving iyswim <<boak>>

I only discovered that when google came up with an even worse thing involving a farmer.....

Poor Mummy Pig, personally I think she is entitled to some vengeful behaviourgrin

Kirstoll Fri 02-Nov-12 10:22:27

I was very happy to find this thread... albeit 3 YEARS later :D
Times have moved on obviously.... there is only one miss sister rabbit.... and one mummy rabbit. Because when sister rabbit breaks her ankle for a day, mummy rabbit has to do ALL her jobs (inc supermarket, helicopter, hospital etc) and has a minor rabbit-related breakdown. aaaahhh to settle a three year thought....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now