To have just witnessed a spectacularly historical event, but to be thinking...

(75 Posts)

...Phwoar, I'd let that Obama give me one?

I feel terrible. I'm meant to be mature, educated, a good role model for my daughter, and the entire time he was speaking my over-riding urge was to tell Bloke, 'Ooh, I would'.

Ffreckle will be cruising watching the news channels for the rest of the evening...

crokky Tue 20-Jan-09 18:08:58

shockgrin

Rindercella Tue 20-Jan-09 18:09:54

<<snort>> You are not alone!!!

I would give him several grin And then several more!! {grin] grin grin

edam Tue 20-Jan-09 18:11:47

grin

TheCrackFox Tue 20-Jan-09 18:26:27

He does have a nice bod.

Heavy smoker tho so don't snog him while you give him one...

there will be some very wet knickers in that crowd given the cheering

notnowbernard Tue 20-Jan-09 18:32:10

Ex-smoker now, apparently

wotulookinat Tue 20-Jan-09 18:35:07

really? urgh.

Drum Tue 20-Jan-09 18:41:00

Bless him, it must have been a battle to give up. I've just read his autobiography and I swear that it seems that every other sentence ends "and then I put out my cigarette".

He is (smoker or not) very attractive. I think it's the voice and the body and the face and the smile and, most of all, the intelligence! grin

Deemented Tue 20-Jan-09 18:43:53

Whatever 'it' is, he certainly has 'it'.

And yeah, i probably would too....

louii Tue 20-Jan-09 18:45:06

He looks like a black Gary Lineker grin, still would though grin

hanaflower Tue 20-Jan-09 18:46:22

Eww. I wouldn't. Great orator though. Let's see if there is action to match the words (calm down ladies... wink)

Wonderstuff Tue 20-Jan-09 18:47:28

You are not alone, hairs on my neck raise every time I hear him. His wife seems to be a very impressive women, don't begrudge her much

stillenacht Tue 20-Jan-09 18:54:14

OMG was thinking the same. I cried blush.

I think it's a power thing.grin

I was paying attention to his speech, in between my sordid little fantasies, and thought it was very impressive. Got goose pimples in fact. (My 10 month old daughter was less impressed than I was, and threw a handful of pasta at me to try and regain my attention!)

curlygal Tue 20-Jan-09 19:22:19

He's a very handsome man and who has devoted his life to making others lives better.

What not to like? His wife is a LUCKY woman.

His photo on the front of his book is lovely.

There is something about him now being the most powerful man in the world.

He's the new JFK grin

herbietea Tue 20-Jan-09 19:23:15

Message withdrawn

Tommy Tue 20-Jan-09 19:24:25

mmmmm - I was thinking "Wow - an actual good looking politician..." grin

elle23 Tue 20-Jan-09 19:26:44

ooh, Obama...yes, definitely know what you mean! practically had to wipe my seat after watching him earlier blush grin

didoreth Tue 20-Jan-09 19:41:34

Oooh that voice....
Currently watching 'Obama - his story' on BBC2 - he is lovely...

bramblebooks Tue 20-Jan-09 19:56:04

me too! mmmmmmm! So worried for his personal safety. I would be his bodyguard grin

I was trying to explain to the dcs how important it all is.

Buda Tue 20-Jan-09 20:05:05

Ooh I would too.

I was very restrained though and just commented to DH that I thought Obama was a very handsome man. What I actually meant was quite different but DS was in the room!

OMG PMSL herbie!!!

He is really rather nice looking, I think... lovely voice and manner about him too

noonki Tue 20-Jan-09 20:10:49

I've just pronunced to Dh that I am going to have an intellectual affair with Barack (or perhaps take hime on as a second husband)

God the conversations we would have over dinner...but told DH not to worry and that I would leave Barack to wash up whilst we jumped into bed...

DH replied that unfortuately that would conflict with his second wife, Juliette Binoche, who was already tucked up.

ah well I would just have to carry on discussing international relations til morning doth come.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now