To be pissed off about this?

(3 Posts)
Persianredflame Sun 27-Nov-16 20:18:43

One of my flatmates hasn't really lived in a hiuseshare before. I am very clean and keep the kitchen clean, empty dishwasher and drying rack, wipe surfaces etc etc. Recently drew up a cleaning rota on her request too (but no one is sticking to it)!

Anyway I just overheard her complaining to her boyfriend about having to empty the bin and how no-one else does it. This is really annoying me. I'm pretty sure I did it last (a few days ago). And also annoyed that she doesn't realise what other work I do - the bin takes 2 mins and he has been staying over this whole weekend, and I'm assuming most of the rubbish is theirs! Stop complaining!

AngryGinger Sun 27-Nov-16 20:43:36

Just stop doing any house work that isn't your mess. Take your own rubbish out too, until they work out they're living in their own filth.

RaggyDoll1 Sun 27-Nov-16 20:45:14

why not have a meeting to discuss, how many flatmates do you have? I sympathise O.P but you will meet many people like this and you need to be assertive.

I would have loved to see your flatmates face if you interjected : no actually I changed the bin last time"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now