Gone for good.

(9 Posts)
fairytaleisgone Thu 24-Nov-16 14:57:59

A few of you might remember me being sad about breaking up with my fiance with half of the wedding paid by me.

He contacted me to tell me that he wants to break up nicely, he still wants me to say hi when I run into him.

Point is: in the last post I never said the reason. I am ready now and please slap me, twice if necessary, please tell me there's no point in suffering.

So... after a few minor arguments, me telling him he needs to be motivated etc so on and so forth what did he do? He RENTED ACCOMODATION, behind my back and comes home with the keys for the new place smile I found the keys by mistake. I got so angry he lied and did things behind my back, found out some more things. Anyway. He leaves, and then in 5 or so days contacts me to tell me what I mentioned above.

Now, like 10 mins ago he deleted everything on facebook. Amazing. Best part? Don't think I'll get any of the wedding money back

DonkeyOaty Thu 24-Nov-16 15:17:53

Are you in the frame of mind for us to say Good Riddance or would you prefer a softer approach?

(Tbh I can't really work out the he did, I said, he said, he did, I said, I did)

Tissunnyupnorth Thu 24-Nov-16 15:33:06

Did he he rent the accommodation as a surprise? I'm also confused as to what he has done. He left and 5 days later told you he had rented the accommodation confused?

seminakedinsomebodyelsesroom Thu 24-Nov-16 15:36:19

Also a bit confused.

You told him to be a bit more motivated/proactive.
In response he secretly went off and rented a flat/house? For you to live in as a couple? Or just for him?

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 24-Nov-16 15:36:35

I'm confused-but I hope you're ok. flowers

fairytaleisgone Thu 24-Nov-16 16:01:21

Seminaked-yeap, you re right

fairytaleisgone Thu 24-Nov-16 16:01:44

Just for him

SnotGoblin Thu 24-Nov-16 16:12:22

I don't understand what's happened but hope you are okay.

eggyface Thu 24-Nov-16 21:09:56

But wait what now? He was going to break up with you and rented somewhere to have somewhere to go? Or was he renting the accommodation for something else / to meet someone else?
I'm glad the decision was the right one for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now