To ask

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ZackyVengeance Wed 23-Nov-16 22:04:31

Where the thread about the posters who's neighbor stole their stuff from their garden, im on my ipad and am crap on it

pipsqueak25 Wed 23-Nov-16 22:06:48

might have been deleted, i was interested to continue with that ! be warned mn takes a dim view of taats though, it's a hanging offence grin

MoonlightandMusic Wed 23-Nov-16 22:08:04

Not deleted - here it is!

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Nov-16 22:39:32

<Readies the TAAT noose> We don't mind this sort of thing too much, honest. It's just that we don't think it's fair or useful to start a thread re-hashing another thread or reigniting a row, which is what quite a lot of TAATs are.. or quickly become. Glad the thread has been located anyway. MoonlightandMusic - was it in the neighbour's garden with the barbecue etc?

ZackyVengeance Wed 23-Nov-16 22:47:34

WTF I was on my Ipad....now on pc
never got the hang of searching on I pad so was being lazy/ so was not a TAT just a help this silly person please..

ZackyVengeance Wed 23-Nov-16 22:51:00

MoonlightandMusic thanks

MoonlightandMusic Wed 23-Nov-16 23:03:48

It was - it's a good one too!

Zacky - v.weclome.

MoonlightandMusic Wed 23-Nov-16 23:04:05

or "welcome" even blush

ZackyVengeance Wed 23-Nov-16 23:08:40

I am a bit annoyed that mn hq found this silly thread worthy of a post. I really could not find the thread(must place mark on threads now)
pleased to see that stuff has been returned.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Nov-16 23:10:09

Sorry Zacky! It's really no big deal at all. We just saw that someone had mentioned that we might think this was a TAAT and so wanted to make sure you new it wasn't a problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now