Has anyone used Kidscape?

(3 Posts)
AmericanPastoral Wed 23-Nov-16 15:12:24

I've just registered to hopefully get my daughter on a course. I've had an email saying she needs to fill out the form but also asking if we've told the school and if they have done anything about it. The answer is yes we've told the school and no they haven't really helped. I know that the school needs to be notified as part of the process - just a bit worried if Kidscape feeds back negative comments about the school to the school. Also, is it difficult to get a place on a course? Thanks very much.

AmericanPastoral Wed 23-Nov-16 16:08:02

Bump?

rachelkidscape Wed 30-Nov-16 14:12:39

Hi there. My name is Rachel, and I manage the workshop programme and your post came up on our google alerts, so I thought I would get in touch.

The info about the school is solely for our use so that we can gain a bit more understanding of the situation - we don't pass on any feedback to schools. We ask for the school's name so that we can check whether there is more than one child booked on from the same school, and then can check with parents that this is OK.

There is space on all of our workshop dates at the moment. www.kidscape.org.uk/what-we-do/zap-anti-bullying-and-assertiveness-workshops/upcoming-zap-workshop-dates/

Thanks, Rachel, ZAP project manager.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now