To wonder wtf ITV employ Piers Morgan on morning tv?

(8 Posts)
Shakirasma Tue 22-Nov-16 10:43:39

I want to start my morning in a relaxed fashion, not with my blood boiling at that chauvinistic, loud mouthed twerp.

DH puts it on when he's starting work late, it's certainly not my choice of tv, but honestly, it's like we've been shot 40 years back in time! How do ITV think it's an acceptable format? I feel so sorry for Susanna Reid trying to present with that twat.

CaptainHammer Tue 22-Nov-16 10:47:19

YANBU, your DH is though for putting it on in the first place grin

Sparklingbrook Tue 22-Nov-16 10:48:21

I quite enjoy it. He's not afraid of asking the questions everyone is thinking.

I prefer him to Kate Garraway/Ben Shepherd.

I wonder more how Lorraine Kelly is still on TV.

NathanBarleyrocks Tue 22-Nov-16 10:50:45

I prefer him to the simpering, character-less, towing the party-line smugs that are on BBC1.

TheWitTank Tue 22-Nov-16 11:04:42

I can't stand him. He talks over all the guests to the point where they have literally got half a sentence in by the end of their segment, interrupts constantly, is incredibly rude and smug and is a crap interviewer. Also a huge hypocrite. I have to change channel when he is on.

derxa Tue 22-Nov-16 11:10:10

I prefer him to the simpering, character-less, towing the party-line smugs that are on BBC1. I agree. He is often funny and especially this morning in his chat with Ann Widdecombe. His sexual innuendo comments to Susanna are unacceptable though.

MrsJayy Tue 22-Nov-16 11:13:33

I quite like him he is a bit rude but he is funny

MrsJayy Tue 22-Nov-16 11:14:37

Anne widdecome hates him made me laugh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now