Am I a psycho path or would you feel the same?

(16 Posts)
Allovertheplace94 Tue 22-Nov-16 05:01:17

My due date today and I can't help but be pissed of! I have blocked my shitty ex and his current girlfriend of all social media they've blocked me too because they piss me off but my best friend sent me a photo of her fb profile! I left all my furniture at my ex's when I left and he won't let me have it back. This cheeky bitch has photos happily taking selfies on my sofa and I can see my goregous Laura ashley pillows and throws in the backgroundangry. She knows it's mine! It pisses me of because it was in my home before I even moved into his. Am I wrong to want to smash her face in? I'm not a violent person and its probs my hormones but it would feel great.

Clandestino Tue 22-Nov-16 05:05:07

No, I'd feel like that too. Wouldn't act on it though.

Allovertheplace94 Tue 22-Nov-16 05:06:26

Hahaha I defiantly won't! But it's a nice thought.

goddessofsmallthings Tue 22-Nov-16 05:08:08

Why haven't you taken him to court if he won't let you have your furniture back?

Imbroglio Tue 22-Nov-16 05:09:13

Your best friend should stop winding you up by sending pics when you are understandably feeling emotional.

Allovertheplace94 Tue 22-Nov-16 05:10:10

It just doesn't seem worth it to be honest he's already ignored me throughout my pregnancy denies his son it just seems to messy.

LineyReborn Tue 22-Nov-16 05:23:27

Good luck today. flowers

Millionsmom Tue 22-Nov-16 05:29:32

No you're not suffering form a mental illness for feeling this way.

Tell your friend to stop sending you any pictures of them you've enough to be dealing with atm. Concentrate on all the fabulous things happening right now.

I'm pretty riled up right now on my DS1s behalf - his XW called round to take the rest of her stuff from their old home. DS1 was out, so she lets herself in (she was supposed to give back her keys months ago as she'd moved into her new place with her new bloke) and not only takes her stuff, but DS1s new bed!! DS1 bought it when she left as he didn't want the waking up not seeing her there feeling every morning!!!
He's moved in with his gf - he didn't fancy sleeping on an air bed til payday. He's laughing now imagining his XW 'seeing' not only him but his GF snuggled up in it.

The best 'revenge' is a not letting 'them' know how upset they can still make you!
Best of luck for your new life.

Totallybonkersmum Tue 22-Nov-16 05:30:08

Yep, is definitely feel the same. However, rather than acting on it, I'd take a picture and blow it up. Then I'd practise playing darts throwing them at said picture. You'll feel totally better then! You could decide which 'bits' of her get the most points! Me; vindictive?! Nah, women like her know what they're doing and she's doing it to wind you up.
I hope all goes well with the birth of the baby. Your ex does need to see his own DS, however. And pay child maintenance! I'd fry his-- b@@@@--for breakfast, for the birds, to peck at and eat, not for me to consume😝!

Allovertheplace94 Tue 22-Nov-16 05:38:11

I told my friend before she sent it I did ask whether it was going to piss me off im sure she won't do it again. Hahaha the darts thing is a brill idea! Of course she knows what she is doing. It's very funny as when I bumped into them when visiting my friend she was like a muse.

I don't think he wants to see him he hasn't been in contact but we shall see. Thank you I hope he makes an appearance soon.

Allovertheplace94 Tue 22-Nov-16 05:43:21

*mute not muse lol

hesterton Tue 22-Nov-16 05:55:53

She can't think much of herself to have shacked up with a man who is refusing to see or cunatrily maintain his own child. She really does have the booby prize doesn't she. Some cushions are a small price to pay to not be the one who has to live with that prince.

Good luck with the baby! flowers

hesterton Tue 22-Nov-16 05:57:01

I have no idea what cunatrily means or even what word it was supposed to have been.

I must edit my posts before pressing send!

whatlifestylechoice Tue 22-Nov-16 06:44:26

I thought it was a brilliant fusing of cunt and contrarily.

Forget them, op, and best of luck with the baby.

NavyandWhite Tue 22-Nov-16 06:46:11

Bit mean of your friend!

Hope the baby arrives today/soon. Concentrate on him/her and not the twats. GL.

EreniTheFrog Tue 22-Nov-16 07:11:34

For me, disproportionate grumpiness and rage has always been a sign of impending labour wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now