To have thought this must be a joke?

(15 Posts)
DrSeuss Sat 19-Nov-16 15:38:20

An ad for these products came on during The Last Leg last night. I really thought for a few minutes it was part of the show. It appears not!

btbgrooming.co.uk/about-us/

Granted, I have no personal experience of owning but are these something the modern man needs?

Hellmouth Sat 19-Nov-16 15:41:51

Manscaping is becoming more of a thing. I kind of wish my DP would do it lol

Boogers Sat 19-Nov-16 15:43:31

I saw that last night during TLL and both H and me were speechless!

FannyWisdom Sat 19-Nov-16 15:45:46

That the bollocks balm stuff?

About time they got the same anti odour treatment as females.

Notice they don't do sheet wax for gonads yet.

Boogers Sat 19-Nov-16 15:50:44

I actually joked about getting DS some for Christmas as he'd find the idea of 'cock and ball wash' funny, though he is 13. What's wrong with soap and water, or Lynx?

pipsqueak25 Sat 19-Nov-16 15:54:25

just seen the link shockgrin

Thank you for this - I was looking for a more unusual grooming product to put in the dses' stockings this year (they are 19, 21, and 23). I can't wait to see their faces! grin

SaltyBitch Sat 19-Nov-16 16:06:02

DH might like these! His balls are always in pain after he comes back from running. He chafes horribly.

MrsExpo Sat 19-Nov-16 16:10:27

It's DH's birthday next week. Was wondering what to get him.....

smile

wiccamum Sat 19-Nov-16 16:19:20

DH uses this...it's pretty good stuff, don't knock it (fnar fnar)

PotteringAlong Sat 19-Nov-16 16:26:32

Excellent link thank you! Just found it on Amazon and got some for DH

tibbawyrots Sat 19-Nov-16 16:32:56

The review on amazon made me laugh. grin

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep dry longer
By Amazon Customer on 19 Nov. 2016
Whilst standing on the train, I realised that I had not applied my ball fresh! "Oh no" I thought "people will be able to smell my crotch". I reached in to my bag and pulled out my below the belt. I applied it liberally and rubbed it in. It felt so good that I started to grow. Now believe me when I say that this was more embarrassing than having whiffy balls. I now have to attend a hearing at the local magistrates next week.
Just a word of advice to people. Use it before leaving home to avoid any embarrassing problems (and possible criminal proceedings )

onelastpigout Sat 19-Nov-16 16:38:10

Brilliant! That's this year's joke stocking fillers f(or the men in the famil)sorted.

talesofthevillage Sat 19-Nov-16 16:41:19

My Ds and I saw this advert last night. He kept collapsing with laughter for about 40 mins afterwards.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 19-Nov-16 16:57:47

DS (nearly 17) and I saw this (I thought it was a spoofy advert bit too) .
DS kept petsering me to Google - can you imagine what kind of search history "Mens Ball Wash" would give up? blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now