Windy trains

(5 Posts)
EnnieJuan Fri 18-Nov-16 19:54:56

AIBU to think that public flatulence is unacceptable? I observed a man yesterday get on a busy train, sit down (at a strange angle), excuse himself to the person besides him for his rather loud flatulence in the process, then proceed to think nothing more of it and put his ear phones in for the rest of the journey. Would many other people do such a thing? Or not respond if they were the passenger besides the culprit?

harderandharder2breathe Fri 18-Nov-16 19:58:00

What do you suggest he do? Go up and down the carriage grovelling? It happened, he apologised,

Meadows76 Fri 18-Nov-16 20:10:24

It's hardly the norm though is it? That's like making a post about some drunk person getting on the train. MOST people have more manners but you will always get the odd one.

queenMab99 Fri 18-Nov-16 20:16:52

It is bad manners to apologise, the rule on farting is to ignore it, it would also be rude for anyone else to remark on it. grin

Temporaryname137 Fri 18-Nov-16 20:18:43

I'd rather that than the sneaky cunts who think it's ok to float eggy air biscuits in horrible crowded tube trains. How I hate those people. Why don't we have a vomit icon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now