To not enjoy outtakes/bloopers even from shows I like?

(12 Posts)
grizzlybloomers Fri 04-Nov-16 20:31:26

Just about every DVD boxset now contains these things. I really find them tiresome to sit through, though I seem to be the odd one out amongst those I know.

I don't know what it is. Even shows I've loved, I find the outtakes pretty tedious.

Am I weird? grin

StickyProblem Fri 04-Nov-16 20:35:21

Yanbu! Especially when all the "blooper" is is someone getting the giggles. Dead boring. Funny in the days when everything on TV was very formal and precise, but not now when there's so much live and/or "reality" TV.

ShatnersBassoon Fri 04-Nov-16 20:40:38

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was an outtake from Catterick. I hurt my face laughing so hard at it. So YABU.

Soubriquet Fri 04-Nov-16 20:42:20

I love em

Really cracks me up. The ones on supernatural are very entertaining

Shinyshoes2 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:46:57

Yup I consider them a massive yawnfest

CaptainMarvelDanvers Fri 04-Nov-16 20:47:34

I'm not keen either but surely you can just not watch them? Especially with a DVD.

AccioWine Fri 04-Nov-16 20:48:50

Soubriquet I was just coming in to say Supernatural - I'm always surprised they get anything done!

I'm afraid I love bloopers, I have trawled YouTube for my favourite shows. I think because it makes the actors a bit more "human"!

Blobby10 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:49:29

Soubriquet I love the Supernatural ones too!! Especially from the early series - Jared and Jensen are such goons!!

Other good ones are The Devil Wears Prada and 10 Things I Hate About you!

Pettywoman Fri 04-Nov-16 20:57:44

The Seinfeld ones are funny. 'You wanna piece of me?!' [Shows age]
youtu.be/L2LdHH0hmHY

BillyDaveysDaughter Fri 04-Nov-16 21:03:34

YABU outtakes are my favourite thing. No idea why I find them so funny, I suppose most actors are naturally witty and charismatic and make their errors so amusing. And it does make them human.

grizzlybloomers Fri 04-Nov-16 21:03:35

Yes, I do agree on the Seinfeld one (I'm a huge fan) - they are the best.

SalemSaberhagen Fri 04-Nov-16 21:07:30

I do enjoy the Friends outtakes on YouTube.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now