To think Mike Buchanan needs to just fuck off?

(22 Posts)
QueenoftheAndals Tue 25-Oct-16 13:58:15

He's beyond a joke and now he wants to challenge Theresa May in her seat? I'm not even a Tory but I'd back the PM against him any day! His party is beyond a joke anyway.

www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/gallery/maidenhead/104800/men-s-rights-campaigner-announces-bid-to-oust-theresa-may-from-maidenhead-seat.html

TheSnowFairy Tue 25-Oct-16 14:04:24

Ha! Love the line about him working at the Brylcreme Factory grin

He has zero chance of ousting TM in Windsor and Maidenhead constituency and be doesn't even live there.

HelenaDove Tue 25-Oct-16 14:48:59

Christ on a bike .........he is deluded.

Pettywoman Tue 25-Oct-16 14:53:58

What a dobber he is!

DoYouRememberJustinBobby Tue 25-Oct-16 15:24:46

I would pay to see him in a head to head debate with feminists. I suspect he would be trounced in under 3 minutes.

QueenoftheAndals Tue 25-Oct-16 15:27:11

That debate needs to happen, doesn't it? Apparently Mike loves to vanity search so if he shows up here maybe we could suggest he organises something.

Naicehamshop Tue 25-Oct-16 15:43:08

What a moron! I wonder why women could be more likely to work part time. ... could they possibly be bringing up children? ???

FlyingElbows Tue 25-Oct-16 15:49:45

Well I'm with him on wanting better support for male victims of domestic violence, but the rest... nope. He'd last about 8 seconds in a head to head with just about any womam even vaguely of "feminist" issues before he exploded with fury!

FlyingElbows Tue 25-Oct-16 15:50:23

Vaguely aware of...

myyoyo Tue 25-Oct-16 15:54:06

I really don't understand what he's campaigning for with regard to men's rights confused. He looks very cross.

BumbleNova Tue 25-Oct-16 15:55:27

ah this guy. he so full of hatred and bile after two failed marriages. he is ridiculous walking cliche devoid of any rational thought. i've read his "manifesto", its a nonsense explosion of hate speech.

cathf Tue 25-Oct-16 15:58:18

Not sure what the reaction would be if someone was standing on a feminist ticket and was subjected to such derision?

QueenoftheAndals Tue 25-Oct-16 16:01:31

Do you really not see the difference between this guy and the likes of the Women's Equality Party cathf?

BumbleNova Tue 25-Oct-16 16:05:54

erm CathF have you read any of his stuff?

have a quick read : j4mb.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/141228-v6-general-election-manifesto.pdf

there is a world of difference in campaigning for equal pay and better rights for both parents than the hatred contained in that manifesto. its medieval.

EnthusiasmDisturbed Tue 25-Oct-16 16:51:07

I shall quite enjoy watching him being humiliated by voters as if he stands any chance against May

His political beliefs are from his hatred of women not a desire for equality

Crankycunt Tue 25-Oct-16 16:53:13

He will be on this thread soon.

Careforadrink Tue 25-Oct-16 18:06:39

Wow he's absolutely cuckoo isn't he? Not intelligent though it must be said.

Surely it's arguable that parts of that manifesto must be in breach of hate speech/ crime laws?

ThatStewie Tue 25-Oct-16 18:15:39

I'd quite like to see Theresa May's reaction to this. And whether or not she came close to actually pissing herself from laughing too hard.

QueenoftheAndals Tue 25-Oct-16 18:46:58

Cranky, I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation...

Scorbus Tue 25-Oct-16 18:51:48

The manifesto reminds me of the Rotten Borough sketch in Blackadder 3, a sensible policy (DV help) hidden amongst utter garbage with no hope of being elected.

Tiniti Tue 25-Oct-16 19:06:27

Just ignore him, don't rise to it, the more his name is mentioned the more media attention he will get. I would get this thread deleted

Cynara Tue 25-Oct-16 19:12:01

Urgh. I've just read some of the manifesto, but I'm backing away from it slowly....he's absolutely batshit, with no grasp of the difference between correlation and causation. Poor angry, bitter, inadequate man. He must be very unhappy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now