Babysitters in Belfast

(7 Posts)
rritchie44 Tue 25-Oct-16 13:07:07

Hello,

We are staying in a hotel in Belfast Thursday and Friday this week in adjoining rooms with our 2 children and are trying to find a babysitter for each evening. I usually use sitters but they don't cover Belfast. Does anybody know where to go for a Babysitter in Belfast. Happy to pay £10 per hour. Hope someone can help.

Iguessyourestuckwithme Tue 25-Oct-16 13:10:47

Ask the hotel they may have their own well known local babysitters.

user1474627704 Tue 25-Oct-16 13:12:36

Well not aibu, anyway.

Google is your friend: www.childcare.co.uk/search/Babysitter/Belfast

rritchie44 Tue 25-Oct-16 13:13:19

I tried that they don't recommend anyone - never had a hotel tell me that before. All the online websites for sitters put you in a moderation cue before you can start using their site so I'm stuck in a line. I was so sure I could use Sitters that I think I may have left it too late!

rritchie44 Tue 25-Oct-16 13:17:04

Yep, I was trying to use the Childcare site and did find some sitters but you can't message them until you have had your profile moderated. I'm in the moderation cue and have no idea how long that will take. I was hoping someone in Belfast might have some advice. Google is just giving me websites with this same problem. Oh for the olden days when you could make a phone call and get someone instantly...

Iguessyourestuckwithme Tue 25-Oct-16 13:24:09

www.tinytoesnannies.co.uk/

belfast nanny agency that does babysitting

rritchie44 Tue 25-Oct-16 13:32:18

You STAR! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now