To have eaten two bowls of cinnamon grahams......

(9 Posts)
Nottalotta Sat 22-Oct-16 20:45:40

And a bowl of pasta with instant cheese sauce (bisto.....) today? Ds has refused to nap all day, I'm tired and preggers if that's any excuse.

Helpisathand13 Sat 22-Oct-16 20:49:49

I've no excuse and just eaten two bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes! Yum. Hope baby bump enjoying the nosh!

AudreyBradshaw Sat 22-Oct-16 20:57:53

Im pregnant but I don't have the excuse of another child and I've been eating crunchy nut corn flakes as a staple meal all week because I haven't got the imagination or arsednosity to make something else.

YANBU. I love cereal 💛

Helpisathand13 Sat 22-Oct-16 21:12:49

Yay crunchy nuts rock! I've never tried cinnamon grahams though?

LBOCS2 Sat 22-Oct-16 21:17:35

Cinnamon grahams are epic. If I'd remembered about them in my last pregnancy they definitely would have been my meals of choice. YADNBU.

emmeline25 Sat 22-Oct-16 21:18:23

Thats nothing. I would easily eat three bowls of cereal in a day. I'm only 1 stone overweight too. Although I do walk at least an hour a day.

StarsandSparkles Sat 22-Oct-16 21:18:23

I love cinnamon grahams i sometimes eat them on their own with no milk when the mood takes me

Nottalotta Sat 22-Oct-16 21:33:07

Ah you are all making me feel better. The cinnamon graham's are gone, I may have to get crunchy nut cornflakes next!

Mymouthgetsmeintrouble Sat 22-Oct-16 21:38:52

I was eating them straight out of the box when i was pregnant so i think having them in a bowl is very civilised , one for baby one, one for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now