To dress up as this for Halloween

(9 Posts)
Chipscheesentomatosauce Fri 21-Oct-16 13:09:40

Going to a Halloween party and taking my 11 year old. But I lack imagination/time to plan. Thought we could go as the boy/girl emoji. Is that a crap idea? Or a weird idea for a mum/son? My son liked the idea and I told him he only needs to hold my hand for a few photos grin

Is it too boring?

Pineapplemilkshake Fri 21-Oct-16 13:14:43

It's grand but lots of people might not know what it is. I'd probably thing you were Jack and Jill or something like that

myownprivateidaho Fri 21-Oct-16 13:15:52

I see that emoji as gf/bf. Maybe just go as separate emojis???

Chipscheesentomatosauce Fri 21-Oct-16 13:21:48

I was going to do the full yellow face, arms etc to make it more obvious.

I was going to go as the girl emoji if I was going myself, but my son is coming now and I don't know what to make him. The plain boy was is really plain confused

rollinghedgehog Fri 21-Oct-16 14:47:22

If you're going to be yellow I would think you were the Simpsons. Why not go as Marge and Bart?

crispandcheesesanwichplease Fri 21-Oct-16 15:02:39

It's not 'spooky' enough for hallowe'en imo! And I wouldn't have known what you were supposed to be to be honest. But I love it when adults join in with the dressing up at hallowe'en.

Chipscheesentomatosauce Sat 22-Oct-16 12:36:01

Too much yellow skin involved to go as Marge and Bart, I think. And I wouldn't know how to do the hair easily. This way. I can just get a yellow wig for me and spray my DS. I agree it's not spooky, but I can't think of anything else!

a long nightie for you wild hair, white face and teethmarks on neck, plastic fangs = bride of dracula.
white shirt black trousers, frilly hanky at neck fastened with a brooch and a black bin bag fashioned into a cape, slicked back hair plastic fangs, white face paint and blood dribble from mouth = vampire

Oysterbabe Sat 22-Oct-16 16:23:40

Very, very few people will get it even when you try and explain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now