To find Autumn fashion irresistible?

(11 Posts)
malificent7 Wed 19-Oct-16 23:05:30

Tweed, velvet, wool, jumpers, scarves, burgundy, green, riding boots.... Coats. Hmmmmmm. I love it... Far superior to summer wear.

witharmswideopen Wed 19-Oct-16 23:08:11

Yes! Love wearing all the wools and earthy colours. Never a fan of the pastels of summer or tshirts. Best time of the year!

FlyingElbows Wed 19-Oct-16 23:39:22

I've seen loads of stuff I like, and I hate clothes!

DameSquashalot Wed 19-Oct-16 23:41:20

I love a bit if velvet and corduroy

DameSquashalot Wed 19-Oct-16 23:42:05

OF

KittensWithWeapons Wed 19-Oct-16 23:52:26

Oh yes, I love autumn clothes. Jumpers, boots, lovely coats, gorgeous colours. Ooh, and yes, lovely tweed and velvet. I hate summer clothes (actually, I just hate summer tbh grin), and haven't worn pastels since I was about 5 years old grin. I actually love autumn full stop. Lovely 'back to school' feeling, darkening evenings with the smell of fires being lit in the air, wonderful cold, crisp days with beautiful bright autumn sun. Heaven!

KittensWithWeapons Wed 19-Oct-16 23:53:22

Although I also love clothes shopping in the run up to Christmas. Loads of velvet and sparkles, and beautiful jewel colours.

frikadela01 Wed 19-Oct-16 23:57:49

I love autumn/winter clothes. I suit darker colours more than summery light colours.

I also get to wear skirts and dresses, something I won't do in summer since my bare legs are hideous. Thank God for rights!

Amethyst81 Thu 20-Oct-16 01:02:25

I'm definitely happier this time of year, I love autumn colours in fashion and nature and I love that I can cover up and hide again! I hate summer as being larger I'm always looking for flattering cool clothes that cover up, they don't seem to exist. I wish it could always be autumn, not too hot, not too cold.

Oopsiedaiseyy Thu 20-Oct-16 01:25:28

Me toooo! Boots and knitted dresses are my weakness!

overthehillandroundthemountain Thu 20-Oct-16 01:30:37

I love the idea - and also suit darker colours - but how do you not get hot and sweaty under all those layers? Doesn't all that wool itch? Can you show me some links to comfy autumn clothes? I need to find some autumnal joy 🍂 🍂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now