Dear Amber Rudd

(5 Posts)
ProfessorPreciseaBug Wed 19-Oct-16 08:08:48

Can I have a job in the Home Office?

Looking at the photographs of young men who are clearly in their mid twenties that your staff seem to think are children, I could work in imigration. Or I could work on the child abuse cover up that is so much in the news for the way it is becoming a secretive process that mirrors the way victims were ignored. On the other hand of if you don't have any vacencies I could work for your collegues in the Department for Transport and come up with thousands of excuses for not making bacis decisions about infrastructure that the average woman can see was needed over fifty yeras ago.

I would like to get paid and not actually do any work that is worth my salary.. Oh and I want a gold plated public sector pension that will see me comfortable in retirement.

Yours in anticipation Mrs Trellis

pipsqueak25 Wed 19-Oct-16 13:09:25

you might have a long wait, you forget a lot of these people are totally removed from reality.

NNChangeAgain Wed 19-Oct-16 13:15:49

Why not stand as an MP and get involved?

abbsismyhero Wed 19-Oct-16 13:19:18

Tried this before after former pms speech about being in this together and doing something about unemployment etc ex dh wrote and told him he was a fully qualified security guard former military etc etc could he have a job? Its been 5 years (?) and still no reply hmm

Maybeitsthered Wed 19-Oct-16 13:21:26

Dear whoever runs the DWP

Please can I have a job. I recently received a letter from you which was littered with spelling mistakes, had words missing and made no sense at all.

Kind Regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now