To warn someone about juice plus?

(9 Posts)
swampytiggaa Tue 18-Oct-16 16:26:01

Or am I going to be classed as a hater sad

Friend of a friend who I worked with briefly. Nice woman. Saw the other day that she has joined the juice plus team.

Am very tempted to message our mutual friend to ask her to have a word but I'll be poking my nose in won't I sad

Gah. Hopefully she will give up soon. The slightly cryptic fb posts have already started tho.

FeckinCrutches Tue 18-Oct-16 16:28:14

Most people know it's a bag of wank. Leave her to it and enjoy the ridiculous Facebook posts grin

swampytiggaa Tue 18-Oct-16 17:31:57

Maybe I'll leave it for now. Unless She tries to recruit me.

If I'd realised before I would have said something before she put her money in.

RebootYourEngine Tue 18-Oct-16 17:45:38

I really dont know why people are still falling for this shite.

I have a friend on facebook who has started a make up/beauty selling business through facebook. The funny thing is though she never mentions the businesses name. She does however always post shit memes about making money.

thequeenofsandwich Tue 18-Oct-16 18:24:31

My daughter in law is thinking about joining this team. Please tell me about it. It's the first I've heard. Is it a scam , pyramid selling type thing ?

BitchQueen90 Tue 18-Oct-16 19:28:11

thequeen yes. It's bullshit. It's a rip off to get gullible people to part with their money. Read what qualified nutritionists and personal trainers have to say about juice plus. I'll never understand why people listen to Sandra from Facebook waffling on about magic weight loss drinks (from a script) rather than someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Gowgirl Tue 18-Oct-16 19:36:56

Queen point her towards timeless vie on face book, these are just pyramid scheme's that target women, many have lost all their friends their families and ended up in debt....

thequeenofsandwich Tue 18-Oct-16 20:12:28

Shit ... I'll have to be tactful with her . I was concerned she wanted to lose weight, she must be 7 stone wet through

swampytiggaa Thu 20-Oct-16 16:11:45

I haven't said anything. I have warned our mutual friend not to get sucked in which she thanked me for.

The inspirational quotes and special offers have already started on her fb page confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now