To shove these people off the end of the planet?

(12 Posts)
gunsandbanjos Thu 06-Oct-16 19:46:09

I have quiet, seething rage, and I can't fathom the need for people to spit on the street?

3 separate people I saw today, what is going on? It's so vile and makes me feel a bit sick.

I don't get it either, I've never felt an overwhelming amount of saliva in my mouth that required me to expel it onto the ground.

Just grim.

Lumpylumperson Thu 06-Oct-16 19:49:21

Agreed. It is so disgusting.

I can kind of understand when it's runners and they might be getting those thirsty spit balls in their mouths.

Random people just strolling along and gobbing on the ground? Revolting.

Thefitfatty Thu 06-Oct-16 19:50:51

So gross. I hate it.

gunsandbanjos Thu 06-Oct-16 20:07:01

There was an absolute mink at my bus stop a few weeks ago who cleared his nose into the ground! What the actual fuck?

I walked to the next bus stop.

Obviouspretzel Thu 06-Oct-16 20:11:01

You walked to the next bus stop rather than stand a few yards away from some mucus on a pavement? Ridiculous.

Janey50 Thu 06-Oct-16 20:16:34

I can't express too strongly how much this habit disgusts and revolts me. Our local council is stamping down hard on people who drop litter,with a noticeable increase in the number of Environmental Enforcement officers on the streets. But they seem to completely ignore people spitting,which in my eyes,is just as bad as littering. There have been occasions lately when it's difficult to walk more than a few steps in my local high street without having to dodge a dollop of gob on the pavement. It actually makes me feel physically sick to see someone 'gobbing'. There is absolutely no excuse for it. And I have had more than my fair share of filthy looks when I have said ' dirty bastard' in a voice loud enough for them to hear when I have witnessed someone 'gobbing' on the floor.

gunsandbanjos Thu 06-Oct-16 20:16:43

Thank you for your opinion. Aren't you a treat!

Cellardoor23 Thu 06-Oct-16 20:23:55

I hate it too. I see so many people do it when they're walking down the street, why? There is no need for it all. It's disgusting.

ToastDemon Thu 06-Oct-16 20:25:32

It's completely gross and turns my stomach. Filthy fuckers.

Crankycunt Thu 06-Oct-16 20:27:01

Makes me heave, it's vile.

BummyMummy77 Thu 06-Oct-16 20:28:20

So so so nasty.

toffee1000 Thu 06-Oct-16 20:58:49

Haven't seen many people actually gob on the street, but I have seen spit puddles on the pavement. Boak.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now