To feel stressed and not myself

(8 Posts)
whatisforteamum Fri 30-Sep-16 19:02:57

My lovely DD is moving out this week about 150 miles away,She is a fun hardworking girl and although i want her to go i feel stressed(this could be all her stuff over the lounge).
my manager who was very reasonable and kind moved away2 weeks ago leaving us taken over by new people who i get on with however other team members dont.Awaiting new contracts etc.
My lovely DF has had a rough time in hospital for 2 weeks with an infection they couldnt get under control, and some medical mishaps
He has terminal cancer so this could overwhelm his body.
I feel so run down with it all.Hot bath and a drink for me.Would you be stressed by these things...the oven packed up tonight too!

manyathingyouknow Fri 30-Sep-16 19:12:53

flowers

Too much happening at once.

Just remember that this too shall pass. Im sorry about your dad sad

ThroughThickAndThin01 Fri 30-Sep-16 19:16:47

Yes I'd be massively stressed.

Take care of yourself OP.

AnythingMcAnythingface Fri 30-Sep-16 19:23:58

Yes, that sounds over whelming. flowers you know you can get through this, a bath sounds like a great idea!

butterfliesandzebras Fri 30-Sep-16 19:49:30

Lots of changes happening at once can be tricky. But it won't take long before work and daughter changes become the new 'normal'. Df situation on its own would stressful. Give yourself time.

whatisforteamum Fri 30-Sep-16 20:01:31

Thanks i know i am being silly.Last time i had a major job change dh had a heart attack and was off work for ages.I am thinking of other dark times,Deep breath early night smile

AnythingMcAnythingface Fri 30-Sep-16 20:29:55

You aren't being silly. You're being really clever to notice it and take action to help improve your mood and get back in control. That's really admirable.

buckingfrolicks Fri 30-Sep-16 20:32:43

Enjoy your bath. You absolutely deserve it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now