To think Katie Price wants to take women back in time?

(111 Posts)
WanderingNotLost Mon 26-Sep-16 13:32:23

Telegraph Article

Apparently strong women don't leave their philandering husbands, because that's taking the 'easy' route...

wasonthelist Mon 26-Sep-16 13:36:23

Not really - anyone who takes anything she has to say seriously has a screw loose anyway.

liz70 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:44:38

I get all my marriage guidance tips from KP, dontcha know.

1potato2potato3potato4 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:47:07

Of course she'd say that, she has to. It's nothing to do with anyone else it's about justifying her decision to stay in a bad relationship to herself.
Best pitied or ignored really.

YvaineStormhold Mon 26-Sep-16 13:48:19

She's odd. Weirdly detached and monotone.

PointlessUsername Mon 26-Sep-16 13:48:58

It's almost sad that she believes the shit she says.

Rubberduck2 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:50:35

That woman hmm

She's a bloody disgrace!!

Branleuse Mon 26-Sep-16 13:51:05

the womans a moron

YvaineStormhold Mon 26-Sep-16 13:51:31

I don't know that she does, tbh.

I did laugh at her wedding renewal vows though not that I read OK magazine in the supermarket to gawp at the photos. Oh no

Apparently she used them as a public forum to rip Kieran a new one. Classy.

Gottagetmoving Mon 26-Sep-16 13:53:50

I don't think Katie is very mature emotionally. She constantly refers to her husband's affair on TV instead of dealing with it in private. Everyone's situation is different so she is daft to say leaving is the easy way out. It can be bloody difficult in many ways. Unless she is only meaning women who have millions in the bank.

Lottapianos Mon 26-Sep-16 13:54:47

I had to read that article just out of sheer rubber necking nosiness. Sweet Jesus. 'Sex addiction'. Right. hmm

She's a strange person, really quite disturbing

U2HasTheEdge Mon 26-Sep-16 13:58:23

I can't get over that last photo of her daughter, posing like that.

PickledCauliflower Mon 26-Sep-16 14:00:00

She is a Katie Hopkins / Samantha Brick type so called celeb.
Keep your self in crappy papers and magazines by saying something "controversial".
Take no notice of her I say.

AprilLoveJ Mon 26-Sep-16 14:01:06

I haven't read anything about this apart from the thread not interested but I would take anything Katie Price says with a pinch of salt.

No intelligent, self respecting woman would take notice of anything she says....and she knows it. She knows her demographic.

The ignorance that it's 'easier' to leave....she can't even comprehend a scenario that is different to hers, so judges every woman by her own experience.

That alone demonstrates her stupidity.

Just ignore her. She's an 20 year old trapped in a 40 year old's body.

Tiredqueen87 Mon 26-Sep-16 14:01:06

I can't say I'm a fan, but I do hate threads started just to slag people off. You must be o so perfect 🙄

BadTasteFlump Mon 26-Sep-16 14:01:40

I can never decide if I pity her or just can't stand her. Bit of both I think grin

Miiow Mon 26-Sep-16 14:02:28

I feel sorry for her. I don't think she is a mean person and I think she is great with her son Harvey but I think she's not very bright and a bit vulnerable.

AprilLoveJ Mon 26-Sep-16 14:04:37

tired A lot of women here have had to make incredibly difficult, life changing decisions to split the family and leave their husbands after they have cheated (or worse). Do you really think a comment that this is 'easier' isn't going to irritate or upset women? And are they not allowed to discuss those feelings on a public forum?

Oh wait they are. Right on then everybody.

MrsHathaway Mon 26-Sep-16 14:09:00

A fully feminist society wouldn't have a famous Katie Price. No wonder.

You don't have to leave a cheater, nor do you have to stay. Insisting on LTB is as unmodern as insisting on staying.

aquawoman Mon 26-Sep-16 14:09:06

KP would tell you she had crabs if she thought it would get her three inches in a newspaper.

It's tragic, but it's even more tragic that there is a market for this shit

raisedbyguineapigs Mon 26-Sep-16 14:10:21

I agree miiow. She's probably forgotten how to live a life out of the papers and living life in a state of heightened drama. I don't think anyone who hears her publicly slagging off the woman her husband slept with and saying she reminds her husband of it all the time how do I know this??? doesnt know that she's insecure and not the brightest button in the box!

Goingtobeawesome Mon 26-Sep-16 14:10:37

This is great for any wives who have stayed in a marriage where the husband has cheated. I'm pretty sure staying or going are both going to be hard decisions to make with hard reality.

aquawoman Mon 26-Sep-16 14:11:49

Does she realise her gold catsuit (WTF?) is see through on the tits and belly, and we can see she's wearing pink knickers?

She's a walking car crash

AdaLovelacesCat Mon 26-Sep-16 14:12:20

awww leave poor Katie alone, bless her little cotton socks.

Truckingalong Mon 26-Sep-16 14:13:28

She's hardly known for her critical thinking though is she.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now