To wonder what I'd do without Mumsnet.

(2 Posts)
LivinLaVidaLoki Sun 25-Sep-16 20:29:13

Been on MN for years now in various guises....Though havent posted much lately as not really felt up to it.

Tbh I dont really have many friends IRL since relocating a number of years ago.

MN has seen me through a horrendous pregnancy (HG), Post natal depression, my mums cancer, my mum dying and a whole list of things in between.

My DH is amazing but there are things (such as above list), that I know he cant fully 'get', and so whenever I have felt alone or needed advice from someone, I knew that I could always come here and there would be someone who understood, to advise or just be nice.

And so I wanted to say thank you. For the laughs, the advice, the help and the understanding.

We may all keep telling ourselves we are just names on a screen, but the people behind those names are pretty amazing and I've no idea what state I'd be in without you.

Lilifer Sun 25-Sep-16 21:50:08

OP great post, i wholeheartedly agree with you, Mumsnet feels like a great friend to me now after some 7 odd years on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now