New H and M advert...

(8 Posts)
BuonoEstente Sat 24-Sep-16 19:34:32

Love it or hate it

nancyblackett80 Sat 24-Sep-16 20:38:30

What's your AIBU? Do YOU love it or hate it?

Solongtoshort Sat 24-Sep-16 21:28:27

I don't love it or hate it.

I think it's trying to say no matter what kind of woman (all the things we could be big, small whatever) you are you are accepted, as it should be, but that's just my take on it.

BuonoEstente Sun 25-Sep-16 12:33:51

Aibu to love it?

BewtySkoolDropowt Sun 25-Sep-16 12:39:31

Don't know. Haven't seen it.

BarbaraofSeville Sun 25-Sep-16 12:41:40

I haven't seen it but the women in it can't be that much 'all shapes and sizes' if they are wearing H&M clothes which are notoriously small sized and stop at their version of a size 16, which is much smaller than a 14 in Next, Dorothy Perkins or M&S.

There was a twitter thing going round of a 5'10'' size 14 teenage girl, so not overweight, 'wearing' size 16 H&M jeans that went nowhere near doing up.

UnicornPee Sun 25-Sep-16 12:41:42

I thought it was weird. A woman with ver hairy armpits, a woman who is well into her body building, someone who's jeans are too tight so unzips them to eat chips (yes that's normal but odd to put it on an advert) etc etc

CrikeyPeg Sun 25-Sep-16 19:54:49

It came up in my Facebook feed over the weekend so I watched it. I liked it but not sure wherher i would if i saw it three times a night every night. It's the only one I've ever seen - H&M opened first shop in our country this weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now