To be shocked about brangelina

(81 Posts)
facepalming Tue 20-Sep-16 16:02:19

getting divorced?!

WashingMatilda Tue 20-Sep-16 16:04:22

IS THIS TRUE????!!!!

scarednoob Tue 20-Sep-16 16:04:31

it's been all over gossip columns for years, so YABU to be shocked, unless you never read gossip, which would be highly commendable!

the one I feel sorry for is sophie hunter. some mentalist has an entire website devoted to her and how awful she is and how their marriage is a sham and she trapped cumberbatch into marrying her and he's so miserable - it's quite terrifying stuff.

Yorkieheaven Tue 20-Sep-16 16:04:46

Par for the course I think. 2 massive egos. Both getting older and less popular with producers. Both self absorbed bored. Who cares really.

facepalming Tue 20-Sep-16 16:06:11

celebrity gossip is my guilty pleasure. I thought these two had a few more years left yet!

facepalming Tue 20-Sep-16 16:07:04

should we take bets how long until the rumours of a reunion with Jennifer Aniston start...

JockTamsonsBairns Tue 20-Sep-16 16:08:32

It's been on the cards for years. Yorkie is spot on, their popularity has waned in recent years, so they're less useful to each other as a 'brand'.

Youarenotprepared Tue 20-Sep-16 16:10:16

I was in the US over summer,so I've already seen it. Apparently Brad has been shagging Jen, Ange caught him, they both kicked him to the kerb and now he's single.

Also in other US news William is about to become king as the Queen is giving up her throne and no one likes Charles...

Unless it's in more reputable publications and more widespread I wouldn't believe it. Gutter press have been reporting a split since they got together.

SaucyJack Tue 20-Sep-16 16:10:57

You might be surprised, but Marion Cotillard (allegedly) won't be....

TheHiphopopotamus Tue 20-Sep-16 16:13:30

Probably after that last film where she directed and they both starred (I think) flopped, the writing was on the wall.

There have been some rumours on the blind gossip sites for a while, with a really dark one about one of them.

Who gets the kids though? Will they just split em down the middle and have seven each?

massivearse Tue 20-Sep-16 16:14:40

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whensitmyturn Tue 20-Sep-16 16:15:30

I am surprised, I don't know why really as I haven't got a clue what goes in their lives but I thought their egos relished being one of the most a list couples in the world.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Tue 20-Sep-16 16:15:41

He has starred in films with attractive co-stars before so I don't necessarily think Marion Cotillard has anything to do with this.

TheHiphopopotamus Tue 20-Sep-16 16:16:53

Don't know about the Marion Cotillard rumour, but it's not like he hasn't got form for breaking up his marriage up for a co star...

IceRoadDucker Tue 20-Sep-16 16:17:09

YABU to post trashy celeb gossip in here, yes.

U2HasTheEdge Tue 20-Sep-16 16:17:10

TMZ might be gutter press but they are always right.

OSETmum Tue 20-Sep-16 16:18:18

Well I've never forgiven them for what they did to Jennifer Aniston, so it serves them right!

not shocked. Obsessive workaholic marries stoner. Never going to last.

PotatoBread Tue 20-Sep-16 16:20:40

I was surprised when they got together as I thought they made an unlikely pairing - but they did seem v solid IMO so I'm even more surprised to read that they've split

WomensNet Tue 20-Sep-16 16:21:16

MrsTerry who's the 'obsessive workaholic' and who's the 'stoner'?

GreatFuckability Tue 20-Sep-16 16:21:32

i'm trying to work out which is the stoner in that relationship grin

FoxesOnSocks Tue 20-Sep-16 16:22:50

The BBC News app have just had a news alert about it (she's divorcing him it said).

Better be true as the alert almost gave me a heart attack (should turn off the alert sound!!)

Brad talks about smoking dope all the time. Says he gave up but hmm

I must stop reading the National Enquirer.

missyB1 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:23:25

It's definitely on the BBC website I've just seen it.

Lelloteddy Tue 20-Sep-16 16:26:47

Bet you Jennifer Aniston is LOVING this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now