To not have to put up with this nausea?

(3 Posts)
mscongeniality Sun 04-Sep-16 13:13:33

I had a child 16 months ago. This seems to have completely screwed up my body; of course I expected some things to go awry but THIS is driving me insane. I have been experiencing slight nausea during the days I'm ovulating, along with terrible lower back pain. It's so bad I am having to take painkillers! The nausea is reminding me of my first trimester when I had really really bad 24/7 morning sickness and I keep having flashbacks. It's not as bad as that but I can't seem to get rid of this queesy feeling. After having a quick look at google, it seems nausea can be a side effect of ovulation. But WHY now sad(( Has this happened to anyone? What can I do to make it better? My period pain is bad enough and now I have to deal with this too!

wheresthel1ght Sun 04-Sep-16 13:16:16

Yes but haven't yet seen the GP as a little concerned that I will get laughed at!

I had spd when pregnant so not sure if the horrific can't get out of bed pain is linked to that and the nausea is a side effect or if is is a psychosomatic method of reminding myself why I am never getting pregnant again.

No advice other than chocolate, tea and a good chick flick but sending supportive hugs

wheresthel1ght Sun 04-Sep-16 13:16:51

I also get horrific acid indigestion when I get my period but never at any other time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now