To think this is disrespectful

(9 Posts)
nicotinekisses Mon 29-Aug-16 20:18:04

Am I mad or petty that woman wink and DH and act flirty in front of me. DH doesnt respond to them I should add

MsVestibule Mon 29-Aug-16 20:24:12

How often does this happen?! Is he really that exceptionally gorgeous/charismatic that it happens frequently?

Heidi41 Mon 29-Aug-16 20:26:54

I have this happen to me all the time it's very upsetting . My dh is so handsome and well hung quite honestly it's a loss to the female race to keep him to myself . Perhaps you should let the ppl who flirt with him get their sweaty little mitts on him .....

nicotinekisses Mon 29-Aug-16 20:30:26

HAHA, it happens every time we go out together
Heidi that can't be a serious response...grin

MsVestibule Mon 29-Aug-16 20:31:41

Ah, see now I feel bad, Heidi as my DH is fairly average looking and not much charisma sad.

MsVestibule Mon 29-Aug-16 20:35:04

Honestly Nicotine, are you sure he's not giving unintentionally giving them the 'come hither'? I don't mean it could never happen, but really, every time you go out?

This has never happened to me. Now I'm beginning to wonder if all of my boyfriends all been absolute mingers confused.

KatieScarlett Mon 29-Aug-16 20:36:21

Jerry Hall used to kick women under the table (while smiling broadly) who blatantly offered themselves up to Jagger.
She really shouldn't have bothered.
Raisin faced little skank.

nicotinekisses Mon 29-Aug-16 20:37:42

Yeah I'm sure, he's very serious about that. I think I take it too personally but I wasn't sure if I was being pathetic

Oopsiedaiseyy Tue 30-Aug-16 13:06:31

at least he's not a minger grin
Try to see the funny side of it with your DH. You say he doesn't entertain it, so stand tall, and act confident wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now