To want to tell them to STFU!!

(7 Posts)
kensausage13 Fri 26-Aug-16 07:40:29

My neighbours have been VERY loudly arguing since 6:30 this morning and are still going now at 20 to 8! By loud, i mean loud enough to wake me up loud. Just shush!!!! angry

TaterTots Fri 26-Aug-16 07:42:59

It depends. Is the row juicy? If so bang on the wall and ask them to speak up!

Belager Fri 26-Aug-16 07:46:46

What are they arguing about? grin

HermioneJeanGranger Fri 26-Aug-16 07:47:34

Eavesdrop!

JennyOnAPlate Fri 26-Aug-16 07:48:03

Yanbu. I was woken by my neighbour shouting outside at 3am. I didn't tell her to stfu but passive aggressively closed the window very loudly blush

acasualobserver Fri 26-Aug-16 07:49:50

Put a tumbler against the wall and your ear to the base of it. It really works and you get to hear all of the detail rather than just the parts when they shout most loudly.

kensausage13 Fri 26-Aug-16 07:56:55

Haha! To be fair...they argue a lot and i usually love a good eavesdrop but being woken up at 6:30 on my day off (and DS was still asleep so maybe, just maybe there may have been a 'lay-in' on the cards) has gotten right on my tits!
Belager from what i can gather, today's topic is 'where were you until 4am'...swiftly followed by some incomprehensible crying and wailing...some 'you're a fucking bitch'...'you're a wanker' etc. I can't make out most of it. Just noise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now