To leave the DH over this?

(10 Posts)
OhShitFuck Thu 25-Aug-16 05:05:13

Ok. So this is a little difficult to say, but I need to know what others would do.

It was my birthday a couple days ago and I was bought a few lovely presents and a lovely, yet childish cake (just my thing - DD even thought it amusing). We took the cake home with us and there was one piece left.

I was looking forward to having it later this morning. I even told him so.

I've not long got up and I've realized the bastard has eaten it last night!! While I slept!

WIBU to leave him over this? It has really shook me to the core, the trust is gone completely, I'm so upset.

Radicalrooster Thu 25-Aug-16 05:19:41

Yawn

OhShitFuck Thu 25-Aug-16 05:21:37

Oh cheer up.

It's 5:20am and I can't sleep. It is lighthearted - can't believe I even need to say that.

MoreGilmoreGirls Thu 25-Aug-16 05:23:54

There is nothing lighthearted about cake! Leaving him is not enough, grevious bodily harm is in order.

OhShitFuck Thu 25-Aug-16 05:27:27

I did think about duct taping him to the ceiling and making him apologize to my grumbly tummy but I'm so weak after not being able to eat the cake that I couldn't even push him if I tried! sadcake

Radicalrooster Thu 25-Aug-16 05:27:29

I know it's lighthearted. It just wasn't very interesting.

OhShitFuck Thu 25-Aug-16 05:28:11

Well go away then? Bu bye..

MoreGilmoreGirls Thu 25-Aug-16 05:31:49

There should be an emergency cake delivery service for such situations. I feel for you. do you have 24 hour Tesco nearby? Send him out for replacement cake.

Amelie10 Thu 25-Aug-16 05:39:34

Ok you know how these things go.
Yanbu, he should buy you a cake
Yanbu, ltb
Yanbu, kill him

pootlepootle Thu 25-Aug-16 05:42:22

Here, stick this in your cake hole biscuit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now