AIBU in considering buying this

(12 Posts)
Mosseywossey Fri 19-Aug-16 17:02:01

AIBU to buy some customised shoes?
It's two pairs of converse, limited addition Suicide Squad.
I really love them, but it would end up being £150.
I don't have an extravagant lifestyle, I'm not a big spender, don't go out massively.
I just don't know if I'm being ridiculous about spending £150 on two pairs of shoes. I love converse and have never brought them new (always second hand).

StillStayingClassySanDiego Fri 19-Aug-16 17:04:13

If you've got £150 buy them!

Go on, do it. smile

ArmyInRed Fri 19-Aug-16 17:23:50

If you want them and can afford them then het them. Life is short, wear nice shoes!

ArmyInRed Fri 19-Aug-16 17:24:34

**get

pigsDOfly Fri 19-Aug-16 17:28:47

If you've got the money, go for it.

One of my DDs is like you (although she does go out a lot) and love shoes, I'm always telling her to treat herself. If it's your money you're spending and you can afford it, spoil yourself.

Mosseywossey Fri 19-Aug-16 18:30:52

You guys are such as bad influence!
Just clicked order!!!!
Never spent so much on one shop before let alone on just 2 items!
Gonna take a month to get here! They better hurry up!!!!!!!!!!

Slackalice42 Fri 19-Aug-16 18:40:22

Have you seen Suicide Squad is it any good? It got panned by the critics but I quite fancied seeing it!

NeedACleverNN Fri 19-Aug-16 19:23:28

Yabu for not sharing a picture of said shoes!

Dowser Fri 19-Aug-16 19:36:50

It was ok.

I think Harley Quinn just acted everybody of the screen.

My grandson is quite a talented artist and is painting a picture of her. I'm thinking of offering to buy it.

Mosseywossey Fri 19-Aug-16 20:03:02

I loved the movie!
But i did think that there was too much breadth and not enough depth. But i loved the characters and was sad that so many of the joker scenes were cut. I'm hoping they do a sequel as i think they can improve and sort a few of the mistakes out.
And here are my fabulous shoes. I wanted to get the dead shot ones but i thought they were a bit bland.

thecatsarecrazy Sat 20-Aug-16 08:51:52

I never spend any money on myself. Last year decided to be a sheep and get a superdry jacket grin it was £79 and that's the most I've ever spent on myself. I wear it every day.

NeedACleverNN Sat 20-Aug-16 08:53:04

They are pretty impressive shoes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now