To want to throw this out the window?

(13 Posts)
KellyBoo800 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:06:55

DH and I have this argument every single time we change the bedsheets.

He bought this V shape pillow 18 months ago and never bought a cover for it. It gets washed occasionally but it's still fucking disgusting and I hate sleeping next to it.

Every time I mention it, DH says he'll buy a new one but never actually does. It's driving me crazy!

I'very just logged onto amazon prime and ordered a new one with a pillow case to match our bedsheets (paid for on his card). It will get here tomorrow so WIBU to throw it out tonighe without telling him? Surely he can go one night without his beloved pillow!! But I know I should respect his belongings and not throw his things away. Even if they make me want to vomit.

Queenbean Wed 17-Aug-16 21:08:58

If you've slept next to it for that long surely you can go one more night?

Fwiw, fluffy pillows are my nemesis and I only sleep on skanky manky old flat pillows. If someone got rid of my favourite pillow id cry

ShatnersBassoon Wed 17-Aug-16 21:10:15

It needs burning. It looks like yesterday's chip wrapper. So greasy.

Zippidydoodah Wed 17-Aug-16 21:10:36

One more night won't kill you!!

Zippidydoodah Wed 17-Aug-16 21:11:34

Shatners- now I feel sick! Incinerate it, op!

but you still have to wait til tomorrow, though, as it isn't yours

harderandharder2breathe Wed 17-Aug-16 21:12:02

Leave it til the new one is here, you've put up with it thislong

Tinklypoo Wed 17-Aug-16 21:12:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KellyBoo800 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:17:59

Ah damn I knew I WBU. I can put up with it for one more night!!

I've got nothing against manky old pillows if they areally suitably covered! He just got out of the shower and gave me a Ferrero rocher for ordering him a new one. I think I can tolerate the pillow one more night since he keeps me in chocolate!

ChesterFuckingDraws Wed 17-Aug-16 21:24:10

I have a pillow that's ancient, It's my cold pillow and I love it more than DH it's a disgusting old, flat, feather thing that doesn't have a pillow case, it stays on the floor and I only lie on it in the morning when it's freezing, just before I get up. I get slagged off my everyone about it but I just love it.
Think I'd divorce DH if he threw it out!

KellyBoo800 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:28:18

Chester your love for you pillow is admirable grin

londonrach Wed 17-Aug-16 21:37:53

Chester...theres love and theres pillow love (said in same tone as those marks and spencer adverts)

ChesterFuckingDraws Fri 19-Aug-16 15:21:46

grin grin
I've told DH I want my cold pillow in my coffin 😂 He better sick to the agreement.

EatsShitAndLeaves Fri 19-Aug-16 15:28:38

For god sakes burn it - that's disgusting.

No way in hell I'd sleep near a sweat infested manky unhygienic item like that.

What's the point in washing yourself if you are going to sleep near that - just shockshockshock

Shudders......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now