To be gutted I'm almost out of wine

(15 Posts)
HeathOnTheRight Sat 13-Aug-16 22:14:36

lighthearted

I'm bored. And a ninja it seems <makes note to join the ninjas> but this evening a bottle seems to have disappeared as I try to amuse myself with rubbish TV &. MN

HelsinkiLights Sat 13-Aug-16 22:19:04

That was me last night. I ended up drinking Fanta Lemon out of my wine glass & it did feel almost like drinking iyswim.
Match of the Day is on soon so console yourself with seeing how uncomfortable Gary Lineker may be presenting in his underpants grin

musicposy Sat 13-Aug-16 22:19:58

Well I got given a lot of wine from my pupils this summer. Some I know will be really nice stuff, but unfortunately I got it mixed in with the wine we bought in France last summer for 90 cents a bottle.

We took pot luck for our Olympic opening ceremony drinking game and the results were.....headachey. My sister reckoned the bottle I chose was pure antifreeze grin

If you're almost out you could take pot luck from my kitchen cupboard wine cellar. I hold no responsibility for the bottle you pick!

Crunchymum Sat 13-Aug-16 22:20:34

Wonder if he really will present in his undies???

Plenty of wine here if you like Rioja? wine

HelsinkiLights Sat 13-Aug-16 22:22:42

I have no blooming idea but I'm going to watch just in case smile

HeathOnTheRight Sat 13-Aug-16 22:27:31

I'm a white drinker who enjoys the odd glass of red. No rose though!

Oh will Gary do it? Now going to watch. I like football but not particularly into Gary in his pants

glueandstick Sat 13-Aug-16 22:30:48

You've just reminded me of a sad half finished red that needs some attention

HelsinkiLights Sat 13-Aug-16 22:31:44

Might be a bit scary Heath.
I'm going to refill my glass of Pinot.

HelsinkiLights Sat 13-Aug-16 22:32:57

I'll throw you a virtual one wine

HelsinkiLights Sat 13-Aug-16 22:36:04

Well I didn't expect that! Just boxers & Gary seems as cool as a cucumber.

elephantoverthehill Sat 13-Aug-16 22:37:16

I finished the end of a bottle of white last night, then opened another to spill most of its contents across the floor whilst trying to 'clap' a fruit fly so then turned my attention to a sad half finished red. 3 empty bottles were lined up ready for the recycling and DCs were a bit shock.

NortyBut Sat 13-Aug-16 22:38:02

Box of supermarket red stuff here if you fancy sharing OP.... and Gary's underwear looks more like P.E. shorts if you ask me..... disappointed now blushwine

GuiltyPleasure Sat 13-Aug-16 22:58:30

I am just about to go into the left over bottle of white wine I use for cooking. Nothing wrong with it & a couple of ice cubes will make it perfectly drinkable

HeathOnTheRight Sat 13-Aug-16 23:56:12

Very disappointed in Gary tbh. They were not boxers! Just longish shorts.
Can't believe how grey he has become either.

I had some sparkling water in my wine glass. Not even close to the same! In bed now

Biffsboys Sat 13-Aug-16 23:56:18

Always have 2 bottles for emergencies like this !! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now