To be unable to watch this without snivelling?

(8 Posts)
MrsMogginsMinge Sat 06-Aug-16 21:16:27

Thought this might be a nice thing to watch with DS before bed. Had a quick sneak preview. Can't get more than a minute in without proper tears. What has become of me? I'm normally reasonably tough. Does it have the same effect on everyone, or have I become hormonally irrational?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/cbeebies/episode/b0791fkz/tee-and-mo-song-time-1-go-to-sleep

MrsMogginsMinge Sat 06-Aug-16 21:21:52

Sorry, linky no clicky.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/cbeebies/episode/b0791fkz/tee-and-mo-song-time-1-go-to-sleep

bushtailadventures Sat 06-Aug-16 21:23:29

You have become hormonally irrational grin

I managed to watch it, but about half way through I felt the tears. Reminded me of when mine were little, and dgd now, all snuggled up in their beds. Lovely smile

Heidi42 Sat 06-Aug-16 21:27:22

OP I am usually the biggest wuss going but nah it does nothing for me I am afraid yadbu lol

MrsMogginsMinge Sat 06-Aug-16 21:36:20

Oh dear. What do I do? Go to the GP? Call 101?

In my defence I put my little monkey to bed earlier and may have had a small wine.

Kalispera Sat 06-Aug-16 21:38:22

Jeezo, that's awful. Blame the hormones OP. grin

RaskolnikovsGarret Sat 06-Aug-16 23:03:05

Sorry OP, that was quite extraordinarily tuneless, and I'm not averse to a little sentimentality. Glad you liked it though!

liquidrevolution Sun 07-Aug-16 07:23:04

I put this on every night before bed. DD is transfixed. Sometimes she is too tired and has to go straight up so I watch it on my own blush.

Sob!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now