To ask with help for this lovely lady.

(13 Posts)
Busybusybust Sat 06-Aug-16 17:40:03

Sorry, I'm putting this on her for traffic. I have a lovely friend who lives Manchester. Her husband of 23 years, and love of her life has given her the 'I don't feel the same about you as I used to, we need to split up' speech.

Bit of background: he and his dad own what seems like a sizeable, successful company. About three years ago they moved to a bigger house in a 'nicer' area, but kept the original house and let it out. One grown up child.

She is, needless to say, heartbroken. I am worried that she is going to get totally shafted by this bloody man. She has already agreed to move back into the smaller house, and seems to be buying cheap things for it. (Whereas he is wanting to buy a Very Expensive car.

So.....REASON FOR POST..... Could anyone please pm me with recommendations for a shit hot lawyer in the Manchester area?

She really is a lovely person, and I can't bear to watch her getting cheated out of what is rightfully hers.

Busybusybust Sat 06-Aug-16 18:48:24

No one? Can no one help?

MrsEvadneCake Sat 06-Aug-16 18:50:33

It's teatime Saturday so can be a bit quiet.

I'll bump this for you.

Hope she gets some help.

BadgerFace Sat 06-Aug-16 18:52:06

Irwin Mitchell are very good.

OreosAreTasty Sat 06-Aug-16 18:53:22

Bumpity bump.
Also recommend the relationships board to her.

Ginkypig Sat 06-Aug-16 18:54:11

Iv no advice but agree with above, it might be a bit quiet at the mo.

Try adding again later if not enough replies.

Also there is a law bit on here so where I think might be worth a try.

Hope you get some help for your friend.

Ginkypig Sat 06-Aug-16 18:54:57

Ooh yes oreos that too!

Busybusybust Sat 06-Aug-16 20:38:06

Thanks all who replied.

crawk Sat 06-Aug-16 20:47:45

I used this firm 10 years ago when I lived in Manchester. They really paid attention to detail.

www.maddocksclarke.com/about-maddocks-clarke.htm

LoreleiGilmoreIsMyBFF Sat 06-Aug-16 20:49:46

Bump. And good on you for being so supportive. Try reposting with the title 'Total fuck wit' (add as many swear words as you feel necessary). Sadly, many people will skip a post about a 'lovely lady'.....

RandomMess Sat 06-Aug-16 20:56:12

I would have a thread title of "Shit Hot Lawyer need Manchester area"

wink

Hope you find one for her!

madcapcat Sat 06-Aug-16 21:00:33

Nothing to suggest but bumping back up.

Ginkypig Sat 06-Aug-16 22:36:47

Back from my meal out and wanted to bump again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now