To think manners are a thing of the past?

(1 Post)
LondonStill83 Sat 06-Aug-16 16:19:01

I am eight months pregnant so probably extra grumpy.

BUT I came to Lewisham (SE London) to grab a few bits. In just under two hours, the following happened:

1) A girl of about 10-11 cut DH and me off whilst rolling around on her shoes that have little roller balls on them, in the centre of the shopping mall, which is busy

2) a lady walked into me- hard- and didn't apologise because she was talking loudly on her phone

3) a group of young women, one with a pram, parked the pram across the aisle of a narrow shop, sat on the other side of the aisle, and kept leaning across to kiss / play with the baby in the pram, managing simultaneously to block the aisle and prevent anyone from being able to buy / look at the shoes there (again it was super busy and space was at a premium

4) a kid of about 7-9 had a suitcase somehow picked up from the homewards section of TKMAXX. mum or dad were no where to be seen. Kid was driving the suitcase into the shelves and hit an lady en route and didn't even apologise.

I had to leave.

Seriously?! A little awareness people!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now