poor dog, there was an awful block at the train station, shouting swearing. said he had just split up from his girlfriend.. had no where to live..

(12 Posts)
NoahVale Thu 04-Aug-16 20:14:26

eventually someone came along and bought him a ticket to his chosen destination.. his girlfriend had apparently chucked him out.
then he was shouting because the ticket office ws closed, i think the man refused to serve him.
he was saying Blacks are takng our jobs I havent got a job
but the poor dog, he had his tail right down.
i wanted to call police, just Do something, for his poor dog sad

Salmotrutta Thu 04-Aug-16 20:18:30

The dog must have been frightened sad

Poor thing sad

Inyournightdress Thu 04-Aug-16 20:20:25

What a vile sounding man.

I never know what to do when I see animals in distress.

ATrumpIsAFartCalledDonald Thu 04-Aug-16 20:21:19

I don't get what happened. You witnessed an argument at a train station and the person's dog looked visibly shaken?

LassWiTheDelicateAir Thu 04-Aug-16 20:22:27

Oh I hate that. I don't understand how anyone can think animals don't have emotions - they clearly get upset by angry shouting.

NoahVale Thu 04-Aug-16 20:22:52

the man was just shouting at everyone. the dog had his tail down, and was cowering. at one stage the man hit his dog. sad
i thought about buying the dog some biscuits.

CodyKing Thu 04-Aug-16 20:26:08

So the man is homeless and jobless and the dog is scared in anise train station?

NoahVale Thu 04-Aug-16 20:47:29

sorry, if i didnt explain properly

it was His dog. on a chain, <<of course>>

Jayfee Thu 04-Aug-16 20:52:13

Which railway statin? There's a nasty, aggressive dog owner near here whose dog is often cowed.

NoahVale Thu 04-Aug-16 21:49:13

where are you Jayfee?

Jayfee Fri 05-Aug-16 09:24:22

Kingston/Surbiton area..although there are probably lots of bullies who ill treat their dogs in the country!

NavyandWhite Fri 05-Aug-16 10:43:26

I hate seeing stuff like that. Well done to the person who bought him the ticket though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now