having a chocolate martini just because

(8 Posts)
FlemCandango Sat 30-Jul-16 19:48:25

My friend posted a picture of the one they are having on fb. They are on a pub crawl and are updating us bored fb browsers, with pictures of their drinks. I am so suggestible. As soon as I saw the picture of the chocolate martini I googled a recipe and as I have choc liqueur in the cupboard and vodka in the freezer and a shaker I have made my own.

It is lush.

I can hear mum saying "if your friends were jumping off a cliff..." I am terrible for getting cravings from pictures, watching tv etc. If I see someone having a glass of wine I want one... But is that unusual?

insancerre Sat 30-Jul-16 19:58:38

Ooh
Share your recipe 🍸🍫

LaurieMarlow Sat 30-Jul-16 20:05:23

Crack on love. Sounds great. wink

ExtraHotLatteToGo Sat 30-Jul-16 20:09:10

That sounds fab, but I don't have vodka in the freezer (due to no freezer, not no vodka obviously!)

...err I think you can see you aren't alone in being tempted by what others are eating/drinking etc.

Tell your Mum it's ok though. I can tell the difference between a bridge & a chocolate martini 😂

Allalonenow Sat 30-Jul-16 20:12:18

Oohh! The last chocolate martini I had was in a little bar in Paris....

wine smile

Farmmummy Sat 30-Jul-16 20:15:07

Ooh another saying recipe please

FlemCandango Sat 30-Jul-16 20:18:50

Ok recipe is choc liquer (thanks lidls) 45ml and vodka 90ml chuck in shaker with I've and bobs your aunty!

There also something about cutting a pear and smearing it round the glass and rolling the glass in grated chocolate but whatevs...
You can tell I have finished my martini and am seriously pondering a second!😁

FlemCandango Sat 30-Jul-16 20:19:21

Ice! Not I've!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now