To want to shove a box of Doritos(or other salty snacks)in my husbands big telescope cupboard?

(15 Posts)
BurlesqueDerek Tue 26-Jul-16 16:06:14

That's it!
We struggle with space as it is- and n order to make life a little bit easier people use you know, cupboards and drawers to hide stuff. dh has a huge fuck off telescope- massive it is. He's had it for 5 years and in all that time he's used it four times, the telescope gets treated better than me grin
The cupboard is massive and if I so much as put a stash of carrier bags in there he ges the Arse.

He's just come home with a 24 box of crisps which will sit on the side of the kitchen with the 423 other things that SHOULD be in a cupboard!

PS is it too early for Cherry Bolz?

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Tue 26-Jul-16 16:07:30

I thought the title was a great euphemism

<disappointed>

Creatureofthenight Tue 26-Jul-16 16:08:07

Congratulations, you've won the prize for today's weirdest thread title!
I think YANBU, he should share his cupboard.

BurlesqueDerek Tue 26-Jul-16 16:11:27

Sorry to disappoint.
And thanks- yes he bleeding should!

BuntyFigglesworthSpiffington Tue 26-Jul-16 16:34:37

Say that he can keep his dedicated telescope cupboard once you've got your dedicated basket weaving cupboard.

Floggingmolly Tue 26-Jul-16 16:37:25

Has he commandeered one of the kitchen cupboards for his telescope? Because if it turns out the cupboard is actually in the loft then you may be a little unreasonable...

MrsTerryPratchett Tue 26-Jul-16 16:40:28

My DH has a big telescope cupboard. It's called his PANTS. <sniggers>

I think he needs to get rid of the big telescope. Sell it for crisps money.

HughLauriesStubble Tue 26-Jul-16 16:43:56

I am the queen of buying ridiculously expensive items like said telescope and using them 3-4 times. If I so much as considered keeping a dedicated cupboard for one such item, I would swiftly slap some sense into myself and take the offending item to the attic where it belongs.

BurlesqueDerek Tue 26-Jul-16 17:02:05

Ha!
We have no room in the loft it's full of his expensive shut he's used now or twice and no not foot spas and back shiatsu thingies.

Look at the fucker!

It's in the kitchen! (So he can easily transport it into the garden like he did in 2011)
confused

BurlesqueDerek Tue 26-Jul-16 17:04:36

Have accessorised it with many snacks- he will go gopper at such heresy !

Floggingmolly Tue 26-Jul-16 17:07:01

Shove it under his side of the bed, then fill the cupboard with crisps and don't share

BuntyFigglesworthSpiffington Tue 26-Jul-16 17:07:36

Oh I was picturing a human sized cupboard with accompanying window for pensive star gazing on those occasions when he channels his inner Sir Patrick Moore! What possible objection can he have to his cobweb laden telescope sharing cupboard space with some crisps?

Missgraeme Tue 26-Jul-16 17:28:21

Envelope it in a pair of pj's and put it down the middle of your bed!!

TooMinty Tue 26-Jul-16 17:36:40

No, dress it in his pjs and put it in his side of the bed smile

BurlesqueDerek Tue 26-Jul-16 17:42:05

Too funny.
I love the idea of putting it in the bed- I cannot move it it's too heavy. I will have to employ the services of a burly friend to do that and dress it in pyjamas.

This may not go down too well. #smalltown.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now