To think that Prince George isn't all that.

(258 Posts)
BrexitentialCrisis Sat 23-Jul-16 19:52:12

I mean, he's cute and all- as much as any of our three year olds undoubtedly are. But it pisses me off when everyone fawns over him because he's supposedly sooooooo delicious and gorgeous when, actually, if he was flicking garlic bread at you from the next table at pizza express, he'd be as uncharming as anyone else's kid in the same scenario.

Nothing against him personally- I'm sure he is great. Just not any more or less great than anyone else's pre schooler.

fuctifino Sat 23-Jul-16 19:54:55

biscuit

DownstairsMixUp Sat 23-Jul-16 19:55:03

My 7 year old was cuter than him at 3. My youngest is nearly 2 and I think he'll out cute him to. I can't say I give two fucks about the royals. Who are the loons that comment on the facebook updates like Kate herself will reply saying "aww thanks hun, he looks like such an angel but the little git threw his weetabix all over the floor this morning. What a rascal!" I just don't get fawning over the royals at all!

Groovee Sat 23-Jul-16 19:55:12

I've wondered if it's because we rarely get to see him as the Cambridges keep their privacy well, so we don't often see George and Charlotte.

I do think they are gorgeous children.

ssd Sat 23-Jul-16 19:55:52

aw dont be mean, he's a cute kid

mine were cuter though grin

Onesieisthequeensselfie Sat 23-Jul-16 19:56:01

YABU. HTH

Dfg15 Sat 23-Jul-16 19:57:14

Nasty ! He's a three year old child. Grow up

BrexitentialCrisis Sat 23-Jul-16 19:57:34

I don't dispute that he is cute- it's just that the way people marvel about how incredibly cute just sound like they've never been round town of a Saturday- there are cute kids like him everywhere!

confusionis Sat 23-Jul-16 19:57:45

YABU.
He is a cute baby, like ALL babies.

Witchend Sat 23-Jul-16 19:57:57

I think he's cute and takes a nice picture.

But I think the OP is really unpleasant. He's a 3yo boy who hasn't asked to be in the limelight.

ilovesooty Sat 23-Jul-16 19:58:13

What's nasty about it?

BrexitentialCrisis Sat 23-Jul-16 19:58:39

Confusion that's my point exactly! Better than how I could have said it.

BringingYoniBack Sat 23-Jul-16 19:58:41

biscuit

JeanGenie23 Sat 23-Jul-16 19:58:59

hmm

FankEweVeryMuch Sat 23-Jul-16 19:59:05

I think he's cute by 3 year old standards.

DownstairsMixUp Sat 23-Jul-16 19:59:16

Op never said he wasn't cute, the first line says "he is cute" everyone will say their own kids are cuter tho grin except mine really are ha ha

NavyandWhite Sat 23-Jul-16 20:00:11

Rather goady of you OP.

DownstairsMixUp Sat 23-Jul-16 20:00:43

I don't recall if we saw as much of little william and Harry.

MollyTwo Sat 23-Jul-16 20:00:55

Post a pic of your child and let's see?

Sparklingbrook Sat 23-Jul-16 20:01:37

I think it's a bit weird to rate small children on their looks really. Is there a sliding scale or something? confused

Zuccarelli Sat 23-Jul-16 20:01:37

This just reads like you're jealous of the attention he's getting. I'm sure your children are cute too. But obviously they're not royal babies. So it's different. I don't like the royal family much but I'm not goibg to slag off a 3yo.

MrsJayy Sat 23-Jul-16 20:02:13

Aww no he is really cute dont be mean

ghostyslovesheep Sat 23-Jul-16 20:03:06

But it pisses me off when everyone fawns over him because he's supposedly sooooooo delicious and gorgeous

Who does ? Who is 'everyone'

He's the future king - some people are interested in him (I'm not really to be honest) so now and then his parents allow the press to publish pictures - seems fine to me - certainly not enough to make me all cross and ranty

squoosh Sat 23-Jul-16 20:03:12

Stand down people, the OP wasn't being nasty. He's a celebrity baby so of course some people will think he's the cutest 3 year old ever. I am amused whenever a photo of him is released and details are given of whatever £150 1950s style shorts he's wearing and then they immediately sell out! Who are those people who rush to dress their son like George?

Onesieisthequeensselfie Sat 23-Jul-16 20:03:38

Downstairs I really think we did. At least I remember seeing just as much. And they were gorgeous like George, Charlotte/ all babies and children. The only difference is that they are the children of the most famous family in the country.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now