To think there's no need to be topless?

(15 Posts)
WallToWallBastards Thu 21-Jul-16 14:58:04

I find the hoardes of shirtless men that appear the second the sun emerges from behind a cloud irritating at the best of times. But yesterday on a bus, a shirtless man dripped sweat on me. Genuine sweat. I'm not being unreasonable to think this is unacceptable and possibly even criminal am I? We're all hot, deal with it like an adult angry

XLFactor Thu 21-Jul-16 15:00:24

Eeew. If that's not criminal, it should be.

GloriousGusset Thu 21-Jul-16 15:05:40

I find it all a bit dramatic. 'Oooooooohhh it's 28 degrees.......must remove layers.......or.....I may.......pass.........out'.

I can understand (just about) a man walking down the street without a t-shirt on but on the bloody bus? I don't think so. Sweaty beast.

Dandelionsmakeyouwee Thu 21-Jul-16 15:07:25

That's pretty grim.
You should of said excuse me but your bodily fluids just touched me, can you put your top back on. ha.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Thu 21-Jul-16 15:07:54

That's grim.

Did he shake himself like a dog?

bigbluebus Thu 21-Jul-16 15:13:26

There was a shirtless man in the Supermarket this morning when I was doing the shopping. He must have been at least 70 - it was not a pretty sight. And it was only 20c on my car thermometer on the way there so absolutely no excuse to not be wearing a shirt.

WallToWallBastards Thu 21-Jul-16 15:35:36

He didn't shake himself but he definitely needed a shake. I'm fed up of semi-naked men, I'm only 5'1 and got an unpleasant closeup in the pub when I turned around last night. I am possibly bitter that I wasn't allowed to wear my hat but moobs resting on the bar lack of shirt is fine.

ppeatfruit Thu 21-Jul-16 15:39:31

OMG how vile. on a bus.

Supermarkets are bloody freezing with AC that man needed MORE clothes not NO clothes yuck !

bumbleymummy Thu 21-Jul-16 15:39:59

YANBU!

You might enjoy this scene from Along Came Polly smile

BluePancakes Thu 21-Jul-16 15:43:12

Dripping sweat on you is grim. Totally.

However, I'd be topless if I could this weather. Don't see anything wrong with it. other than it only being socially acceptable for men

topcat2014 Thu 21-Jul-16 15:43:48

In Tesco the other morning getting coffee for work, the AC was so low the till staff had fleeces on..

TheLittlestBear Thu 21-Jul-16 22:22:20

YANBU! So annoying.

WallToWallBastards Thu 21-Jul-16 22:58:30

Hahahaha bumbley I'm having traumatic flashbacks!

bumbleymummy Fri 22-Jul-16 09:25:38

grin

ForalltheSaints Fri 22-Jul-16 21:55:34

YANBU. In believing that women should be able to be topless where men are, I point out that it means there are some places men should cover up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now