WWYD To test or not.

(8 Posts)
summerskittles91 Thu 21-Jul-16 09:37:55

Posting for traffic really.

Currently 10DPO with AF due anywhere between 25-27th July.
Feeling really nauseous (much like my last pregnancy which ended in early MC) and have a really sore throat.

Would you test at 11DPO tomorrow?

M0nstersinthecl0set Thu 21-Jul-16 10:33:16

Based on my mc i would say test knowledge of pregnancy / testing does not affect the outcome sad and you will be up and down like a yo yo. Better to know/ test. Make those food decisions (unless that doesn't affect yoi). Best wishes x

Karmin Thu 21-Jul-16 10:38:12

If you are not due until the 27th it is likely to be a negative result on a test even if you are pregnant, try and hold off until then and just be careful with food / alcohol / smoking etc until then. If it helps tell yourself you have a bug from some dodgy fish or whatever.

I hope you get a sticky pregnancy soon

QueenArseClangers Thu 21-Jul-16 11:51:54

S'up to you. I got a BFP at 10dpo but it sure does make a for a loooooooong pregnancy.
Also, could indicate a chemical pregnancy that you wouldn't have known about without testing. Good luck!

QueenArseClangers Sun 24-Jul-16 23:37:40

Well...? Did you test?

summerskittles91 Wed 27-Jul-16 10:33:52

Tested at 11dpo and got paint positive on FRER smile
12dpo - got 1-2 weeks on digital! Never got a positive on digital last time, so feeling much more positive this time.

QueenArseClangers Wed 27-Jul-16 11:35:33

Congratulations! Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly 💐

summerskittles91 Wed 27-Jul-16 11:53:53

thank you QueenArseClangers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now