To ring 101 because I obviously live opposite a nest of gigilos (is it a nest?) (not serious don't worry, I know 101 is a waste of time)

(33 Posts)
Verticalvenetianblinds Tue 19-Jul-16 22:31:07

Ds is now 13 months, I sit on the edge of the bed and feed, a lot. At least 4 times a night and 3 times during the day. I like to stare aimlessly out the window whilst I do this. Opposite house sold about 8months ago. It is (was) 2 bedrooms. Front door leads straight into lounge. Double doors lead to dining room then straight into kitchen. 2 double rooms and a bathroom upstairs. Attic not converted and cellar damp. I may have had a look round when it was on the market....
3 men moved in 8months ago, mid 20s. Nice to watch them moving in smile
Anyway. At all hours of the day and night women come and go, sometimes the same one for a few days, some only stay for 20minutes, some appear to stay the night.
My only conclusion is they are providing a service in there, innocent or not. I fully accept that there may have been building work to turn it into a 3 bedroom house but as I said, I spend a lot of time staring into space/being nosy.
So my aibu is what can I do about it?
Not really, it's how do I find out what they are doing?

GirlWithTheLionHeart Tue 19-Jul-16 22:35:31

Why do you want to do anything about it? Is it disturbing you?

GirlWithTheLionHeart Tue 19-Jul-16 22:36:13

Missed your last line grin

Google the address and see if it.comes up on a site?

19lottie82 Tue 19-Jul-16 22:38:56

More likely they are drug dealers OP!

Ladymayormaynot Tue 19-Jul-16 22:39:07

How about watching Hitchcock film Rear Window instead? Or just go and ask them!

Pardonwhat Tue 19-Jul-16 22:39:58

Go and knock on their door and see what happens? Are they fit? grin

Verticalvenetianblinds Tue 19-Jul-16 22:48:20

They are fit! It's not disturbing me, I'm a nosy, sahm and quite bored.
There is tall blond, quite skinny.
Short blond (bout 5'11!) and a bit chunkier than tall blond.
And dark haired one. Similar build to short blond but same height as tall blond but with dark hair (obviously)

I like to think there's a sordid sex pit going on over there, drugs aren't nearly enough glamorous enough.

Amaia10 Tue 19-Jul-16 22:51:39

Keep them under surveillance! 20 mins would be on the quick side surely though, as far as "services" go? How many women do you estimate over a 24 hr period?

RedHareWithBlondeHair Tue 19-Jul-16 22:51:42

grin.

I have to add that houses in which the front door leads to the living or bedroom boil my fucking piss!

RedHareWithBlondeHair Tue 19-Jul-16 22:53:55

That said, be thankful you have entertainment on those treacherous nights! wink

Farmmummy Tue 19-Jul-16 23:25:00

Start googling gigilo sites (are there such things?!) in your area see if they come up. I agree would definitely be much more interesting than drugs!

Verticalvenetianblinds Tue 19-Jul-16 23:31:34

Oh I love it, regularly update dh (who doesn't care)
Brightens my otherwise dull feeding times. Sorry, I mean special bonding time with my son

starfishmummy Tue 19-Jul-16 23:35:21

Gig*o*lo if you're googling.

starfishmummy Tue 19-Jul-16 23:37:26

blush

Birdsgottafly Tue 19-Jul-16 23:41:24

It's the twenty minute ones that are intriguing.

Otherwise, the could be Therapists, Mediums etc.

You wouldn't even be happy for a hook up to be over and done with, in that time. Curiouser and Curiouser.

I'd have to strike up a conversation.

SlinkyVagabond Tue 19-Jul-16 23:42:45

IT would be a bit if a specific type of drug dealers if it was just women though. It is different women is it, not just got lots of friends? Can't be great gigolos if it's only twenty minutes.--even dh lasts longer than that--.

Icallbullshit3 Tue 19-Jul-16 23:46:44

Go and say hello at some point? Lol... Just randomly accidently bump into one of them or their guests

Mummyme1987 Wed 20-Jul-16 00:23:45

Surely if it's only women then it's sex related?

Mummyme1987 Wed 20-Jul-16 00:24:10

If it was drugs then both men and women would visit.

Mummyme1987 Wed 20-Jul-16 00:25:41

is completely over invested in this thread

Verticalvenetianblinds Wed 20-Jul-16 06:56:21

Last night we had (when I was awake to see) tall blond came home with a pretty brunette in her 20s about 11.30. And when I woke up this morning, dark haired went to work ( I asssume) so a boring night on gigolo watch (thankyou for the correction starfishmummy)
But where do they all sleep even if it is drugs? Unless they are a couple and a single?
Fyi I have seen the same ladies a couple of times, and they are noisy, have lots of bbqs etc so maybe they are just mates?

CaoNiMao Wed 20-Jul-16 07:18:08

I only clicked on this thread to see what sort of insect/reptile a "gigilo" was that may have built a nest opposite OP's house...

JessieMcJessie Wed 20-Jul-16 08:11:18

Possibly they are v hard up and so two of them are sharing a twin room? Or perhaps they are using the dining room as a bedroom?

As for what on earth is going on, intriguing...do they definitely all go out to work? Perhaps they are running some sort of startup business from home, which involves focus groups of young women? I wonder if you could search for the address at Companies House?

starchildareyoulistening Wed 20-Jul-16 08:24:01

Maybe they have some kind of hair/beauty business? 20 min is long enough for a quick eyebrow wax.

Euphemia Wed 20-Jul-16 08:54:34

Fuck's sake, I'd want longer than 20 minutes if I was paying for it! angrygrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now