Bad neighbours

(6 Posts)
user1468641069 Sat 16-Jul-16 05:33:43

A recent house move and new neighbours urgh! My hope for good neighbours were dashed when I 'heard' the women next door, some weeks later she habitually began to collar my husband as he left for work so overtly flirting it was like she was trying to pull him, I was surprised, shocked to find out she had two young kids who are allowed to do anything at any volume and a partner living with her - (who has very irregular working hours) so why she was draping herself on the fence each morning was a mystery , until I found out her husband was a philandering groper - fined for indecent assault and a raft of work complaints and Mal practice.
She eventually backed off but that's not been without issue on realising she couldn't get away with such behaviour she took to trolling round the neighbourhood making nasty comments seeking to garner support to cover there bad behaviour, it's a fairly well off blue collar neighbourhood but most households are occupied in the day I'm not sure that's a good thing. In between incessant visits by tradesmen to her house there is the garden and we can't secure boundaries fast enough but as soon as we do she cuts a whole through the hedge or lops down a tree to give herself a view into our property. After a foul weekend of her loud bbq's and loutish behaviour in the street we reported them - but the noise hasn't stopped and the women tends to use the kids (8 & 11) to insult people, this diabolical family are not poor or disadvantaged in fact the dad has just acquired a black pimped up bmw not exactly family picnic material but goes with his history-so the hell carries on...

Nanunanu Sat 16-Jul-16 08:50:01

Good fences make good neighbours. Get something she cant cut a hole in. And some noise cancelling head phones.

Liwwybettykins Sat 16-Jul-16 08:56:57

Oh my gosh that sounds like a nightmare!!!!

CCTV?

braxit Sat 16-Jul-16 09:05:03

Cctv

JellyBelly89 Sat 16-Jul-16 09:09:01

Do they own their house? Just wondering if it's rented could you try the landlord? I'm assuming they own though.

NOT the same but our neighbour has a dog that won't shut up barking if I so much as go and hang washing out. The fence was low down and the neighbour also goes up and peers in our garden and encluraging my dogs to jump at it, then telling them off...We bought reed fencing from Homebase, about £15 for 4m x 2m and have stuck it along all of the fence, doubled up so she really can't see in or wind my dogs up. It was at a point where I didn't want to go in my own garden and she was winding the dogs up to get me out there to sort it out. Weirdo...

Shizzlestix Sat 16-Jul-16 09:11:24

If they're your hedges, that's criminal damage. Report her. Six foot fencing all the way meanwhile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now