How can she sleep with him....

(189 Posts)
Hereforthebeer Fri 15-Jul-16 10:46:09

Mick Jagger is 72.. his girlfriend is 29. She is pregnant.

43 years younger than him.... is she in it for the cash or is it possible for her to actually fancy him?

I just don't believe it.

I think as you get older i'm sure you find your age group attractive. But at 29 would you find a 72 year old attractive? Yuck...

AIBU

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 15-Jul-16 10:48:33

Well as she's pregnant I don't think there's much disputing she does indeed have sex with him.

mayoketchupchocolate Fri 15-Jul-16 10:50:18

Well I am 29 and I absolutely couldn't sleep with Mick Jagger! Cynical as it may sound, I highly doubt she'd be sleeping with him if he was a 72 year old retired shopkeeper.

PointlessUsername Fri 15-Jul-16 10:51:54

I don't think I'd sleep with him if I too were 72.

He looks like he needs a good wash.

Clutteredmess Fri 15-Jul-16 10:52:18

No - I m 53 and would struggle with your average 72 year old.

However, I imagine he can be very interesting, worldly, influential and is probably extremely charismatic (quite a heady combination) so possibly she is seeing beyond the physical without actually being a gold digger.

RedHareWithBlondeHair Fri 15-Jul-16 10:52:37

I highly doubt she'd be sleeping with him if he was a 72 year old retired shopkeeper.

grin 100% this. I feel my ovaries recoiling in disgust when I see those two.

Hasn't his fellow bandmate also recently had a child with someone young enough to be his grand daughter too?

QforCucumber Fri 15-Jul-16 10:53:10

There's 23 years between my dm and stepdad. They've also been together for 26 years now - if they're happy what's the issue?

pictish Fri 15-Jul-16 10:53:37

Yanbu but prepare to be roasted for saying it. It's a gourmet meal ticket for her to have his child. I can't imagine she is sexually attracted to him physically but I'm sure she manages to drum up the enthusiasm from somewhere. No doubt they both know where they stand. Good luck to them.

AppleSetsSail Fri 15-Jul-16 10:55:20

I am in my early 40s and cannot.imagine.having.sex with a 72 year old. Please. I guess MJ offers a potent cocktail wink of power, fame and money.

KayTee87 Fri 15-Jul-16 10:55:35

Apparently woman find powerful men more attractive - biological rose tinted glasses. Something to do with the urge to be looked after by the alpha male.
I don't find much older men attractive no matter how 'powerful' though so personally can't see it, each to their own though.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Fri 15-Jul-16 10:56:43

Tom Sellock. Morgan freeman. Harrison Ford. Sean connory.

There are a lot of sexy men in their 70s. Although much jagger isn't to my personal taste I do love an older man. Lots of people do.

AppleSetsSail Fri 15-Jul-16 10:58:42

However, I imagine he can be very interesting, worldly, influential and is probably extremely charismatic (quite a heady combination) so possibly she is seeing beyond the physical without actually being a gold digger.

I can vividly remember finding 40ish men incredibly sexy when I was in my 20s - I swooned over their beautiful suits, gravelly voices and the ice clinking in their scotch - but I could not have possibly found someone in their 70s attractive. Not a chance.

WannaBe Fri 15-Jul-16 11:00:20

Well, given this is his eighth baby with his 5th partner I think that she's not under any illusions that she is the one.

I think someone put it very succinctly on another thread: "so, can you tell us what it was that first attracted you to the billionaire nick Jagger?" grin.

MyBreadIsEggy Fri 15-Jul-16 11:05:10

I do prefer an older man, maybe 25 years older would be my limit (thinking Daniel Craig, Idris Elba)....but 40-odd years older is very weird!
The money must have something to do with it - that or, he's still a really good shag even at 72! Suppose he's had lots of practise hmm

Notso Fri 15-Jul-16 11:09:23

Him, Iggie Pop, Steven Tyler all have a certain appeal.

HooseRice Fri 15-Jul-16 11:09:56

I'm in my 40s and fancy a few musicians in their 60s Adam Ant I'm looking at you. I'll let you know in a few years if I still fancy them.

I couldn't fuck Mick Jagger with someone else's grin

Babysafari Fri 15-Jul-16 11:11:12

I find it hard to believe she fancies him.

I'll probably get slated for this but I think it's terrible to have a baby at 72.

Mischa123 Fri 15-Jul-16 11:12:44

'What first attracted you to the multi millionaire musician?'

LurkingHusband Fri 15-Jul-16 11:13:07

Isn't this why doggy style was invented ?

Babysafari Fri 15-Jul-16 11:14:10

Lurkinghusband grin

HooseRice Fri 15-Jul-16 11:14:24

gringrin

Ginkypig Fri 15-Jul-16 11:17:17

I'm early 30's and although I suspect that in the 70's age range there would be a very small pool of people I would sleep with (if I was single) if I met someone I liked I would!

Iv never had an issue with age my dp is 15 years older, my friends are 15-50 years older (apart from 1)

i would not sleep with mick fucking jagger though

TheUnsullied Fri 15-Jul-16 11:17:41

I'm 27 and have felt physically sick when I've had sexual remarks from men Jagger's age. Actually sleeping with one is beyond my comprehension. I'm sure she wouldn't have initially gone there if he was a lollypop man, but surely in order to go the whole hog, as it were, she must actually have come to love him?

Ginkypig Fri 15-Jul-16 11:17:42

*if I liked somone

blindsider Fri 15-Jul-16 11:18:05

I know in todays 'any thing goes' age one shouldn't comment, but I think it is utterly revolting (for both of them) what is she thinking other than $ and he should have some dignity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now