To just not find Tom Hiddleston sexy anymore??

(102 Posts)
WanderingNotLost Thu 14-Jul-16 22:21:47

I used to fancy him so much! Particularly in The Night Manager. I definitely would (have). But since he started dating Taylor Swift, I've gone right off him.
Now I quite like Taylor Swift. Her album's pretty good and she seems like she's a good mate. But I just can't take him seriously now I've seen pictures of him wearing an "I❤️T.S" vest. She has literally killed his sexy.
Now Calvin Harris, on the other hand... I still would. I'm here for him.

Same thing happened with Henry Cavill when he started dating that 19 year-old. Put me right off him!

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Thu 14-Jul-16 22:29:37

Henry Cavill was hot AF in The Tudors. I would've. I sooo would've.

If you need a new Tom to lust over then Tom Sturridge is pretty tasty.

RiverTam Thu 14-Jul-16 22:30:40

Just focus on the characters. Loki, I so so would, you bad bad boy.

QueenLaBeefah Thu 14-Jul-16 22:31:28

I kind of agree. He has acted like a total prat recently and I've gone right off him

(I'm sure he'll be devastated)

ElspethFlashman Thu 14-Jul-16 22:32:24

Actually the Night Manager killed it for me.
He was as bland as a very bland thing. And far far too skinny. He's all cadaverous. Was he always this thin and I just never noticed??

MumOnACornishFarm Thu 14-Jul-16 22:32:25

I don't think he's sexy. I actually think he looks a bit poorly. I want to give him a nice pie. smile

sooperdooper Thu 14-Jul-16 22:32:39

It's all a big media show isn't it, it's put me off him too, he's making himself look really daft, I mean even if they are really going out they've got to be tipping off the paps, how embarrassing

Myusernameismyusername Thu 14-Jul-16 22:39:11

You know what it is, it's his weird tanned face and he needs a haircut. It just makes him look really OLD stood next to her as she is so young and perfect looking... So it makes him look less sexy for some reason

MauledbytheTigers Thu 14-Jul-16 22:44:27

Yeah I agree, I just can't take him seriously since his romance with TS. It appears immature and attention seeking...neither of which are attractive.

squoosh Thu 14-Jul-16 22:44:54

Poor old Hiddles, his PR peeps never saw it working out like this...............

TribbleTrouble Thu 14-Jul-16 23:12:07

Same here OP, this all has the air of a midlife crises where the bank manager has run off with the receptionist.

I'm half expecting a daily mail sad face article about his poor begotten wife and three children.

LilacSpunkMonkey Thu 14-Jul-16 23:22:04

Yes, me and my friend were talking about this yesterday and how the whole 'romance' with TS is making us cringe and putting us off. I do still love him as Look but otherwise I think he's over-egged it now.

My friend highly recommends Tom Hardy, who doesn't do a lot for me but I reckon he'd be utter filth in bed. Hiddles, otoh, would probably ask, really politely, if he could have some sex with you. grin

WanderingNotLost Thu 14-Jul-16 23:25:00

I remember a few weeks back (pre-Swift) when the Daily Mail had an article about him leaving a restaurant with Suzannah Lipscomb. Turned out to be a coincidence but I remember at the time thinking what a good match she'd be for him, being beautiful but also very intelligent and well educated. Shame!

Anyone else got any former crushes ruined by their crap taste in girlfriends?

WanderingNotLost Thu 14-Jul-16 23:26:18

SpunkMonkey Tom Hardy would absolutely have it.

I thought exactly the same thing OP. Those silly pictures of him 'on holiday' with TS in his shirt and trousers

TS seems to shag anything thats popular - a bit like Patsy Kensit back in the olden days. Can't Tom HiggledyPiggledy see that?

WanderingNotLost Fri 15-Jul-16 09:44:00

BigTrouble guess not! He must have it bad or be paying a fortune for the exposure

StrawberryQuik Fri 15-Jul-16 09:46:01

Ahh yes Loki...

There's a Thor 3 in the pipeline smile

witsender Fri 15-Jul-16 09:46:10

Fully agree. He is hot as Loki, bland as the night manager and a mid life crisis in the making right now. Please don't let him be Bond.

BombadierFritz Fri 15-Jul-16 09:53:34

Is he gay? It just seemed a really pathetic 'look how hetero i am' stunt. I wish more actors could be more open about it without worrying about their careers. (I know literally nothing about th it was just what the photo shoots made me think)

RedHareWithBlondeHair Fri 15-Jul-16 10:02:43

Yanbu, ever since he's been prancing about with Taylor Swift he's become a first degree prat.

Mummaaaaaah Fri 15-Jul-16 10:03:55

its all about Tom Hardy for me. TH just too..... bland!

witsender Fri 15-Jul-16 10:05:58

I have heard vague rumours that he is gay. Meant to be a thoroughly nice chap too.

Playduh Fri 15-Jul-16 10:09:45

I was never totally enamoured but the quite frankly amateur scale and positioning of 'I luffs TS' on that tank top just buried him for me.

Do you think she has a 'Brits to do' list?

CoraPirbright Fri 15-Jul-16 10:11:54

On another thread about TH, a poster said that she knew him of old and he was def not gay. Sadly she couldn't be drawn on how she knew but I don't think he is gay (or rather I hope he isn't because, despite dh and 2 kids, TH and I are clearly made for each other grin)

LemonDr1zzle Fri 15-Jul-16 10:19:36

I'm completely with you Wandering, used to find him very attractive (despite the receding hairline...) but he's just behaving like such a twit, where's the dignity?!?!

If the whole TS thing is genuine, why would you want to belittle it with such stupid public displays? If fake... says even less about his character. Or hers too obviously.

I've unfollowed him on Twitter (he's heartbroken I'm sure) and deleted The Night Manager off my telly for good measure!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now