To wonder about the family from FGTeeV/Funnelvision?

(10 Posts)
WibbleWobbleJellyHead Fri 01-Jul-16 15:10:35

DS (4) is OBSESSED with these YouTube videos. There are literally hundreds of them, with tens of millions of views.

I've tried to find out more about the family but there's nothing on Google. I want to know if they were wealthy before the YouTube channel and if so, how. They live in a mansion and have loads of cool stuff. Neither of them appear to work outside of the YouTube thing and I'm curious about what they did before.

I also want to know if they are as happy and loving as they seem. I assume so as they come across so well.

I have loads more questions about them but can't find any answers. Does anyone know? I don't even know the parents' names.

WibbleWobbleJellyHead Fri 01-Jul-16 15:26:20

Just me then grin

doctorboo Fri 01-Jul-16 17:06:03

My boys love all their channels, #1 TV request.
I too did a bit of Googling to see what the deal is with them but didn't find much.

I so was gobsmacked to finally see Duddy without a cap on that I took a pic to show my DH blush and We've had the giant house/pool in garden chat and how the contents of the videos have evolved - Duddy is a little full on now compared to a couple of years ago.

kp78 Fri 01-Jul-16 17:44:44

Ha ha my DS (5) watches this all the time and this is a conversation I had with my partner!! How did they get so well off from YouTube!!???

3cupsoftea Fri 01-Jul-16 20:39:21

youtube.wikia.com/wiki/TheSkylanderBoy_AndGirl?comments_page=1
They are Samantha Amd Vincent and live in North Carolina according to this.
My son loves them too. Actually out of all the YouTube channel he enjoys I like this family the best. They are real and down to earth and don't script Rubbish fake stuff. They just film themselves. I like that he can watch it without me worrying about language/poor behaviour etc however, the recent episode where the velco'd baby shawn was a little too close to the mark for me.
I wouldnt say their house is a mansion. It's just a good sized American house. Pretty common over there.
They will be earning heaps of cash from all this. I doubt very much either of them works doing anything else.

zachisawesome Tue 06-Sep-16 00:04:30

Vincent And Samantha In NC

TheSunnySide Wed 07-Sep-16 18:39:59

We love them here too but there's not much info out there is there!?

Albadross Wed 07-Sep-16 19:39:03

Oh god - DS also addicted. I don't actually want him to watch when they play games where the kids all spit in a helmet thing and someone wears it and gets it in their hair! Disgusting. I find it exhausting to watch and I wonder why I cant summon the energy... DS now says things like 'make sure to like and subscribe!' All the time confused

georgethecat Wed 07-Sep-16 20:35:05

Me too!

I kind of wonder what effect it will have on the kids having their lives televised so much.

One cynical thread I read suggested they had another baby to continue making money.

Stuff to ponder but I'm not that arsed, it buys me an extra half an hr in bed of a morning! grin

monroe2124 Wed 02-Nov-16 06:10:25

www.instagram.com/sam.aquino.pampena/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now