To wonder who is running the country today?

(6 Posts)
ThomasRichard Sun 26-Jun-16 16:01:51

I feel completely deserted by politicians on all sides. I was beyond shocked when Cameron said the Cabinet would meet on Monday. Monday is 3 days too late. He's off, BoJo and Gove looked like they had just been pole axed and where the heck is George Osborne?

Meanwhile, Labour are imploding after having failed to convince the people they traditionally represent that the EU protects and helps them rather than existing solely to send across foreign workers to nick all their jobs and their kids' school places hmm

Mark Carney seems to be the only person out there calming the markets. Nicola Sturgeon is fighting a valiant fight for Scotland to stay in the EU. The top politicians are in hiding or stabbing each other in the back. Who is actually leading this country?!

branofthemist Sun 26-Jun-16 16:14:03

David Cameron is still PM. Chill out, it's the weekend. It's not like the control room as been deserted. grin

PaulAnkaTheDog Sun 26-Jun-16 16:15:40

Ffs...

EveOnline2016 Sun 26-Jun-16 16:17:50

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2670929-To-wonder-if-anyone-is-actually-running-the-country-and-in-charge-at-the-moment

At least look at the first 2 pages on here before starting yet another thread

Globetrotter100 Sun 26-Jun-16 16:19:31

Nicola for prime minister! grin
Coalition with the lib dems! grin

Not sure whether I'm joking or not actually...will see what happens tomorrow.

ThomasRichard Sun 26-Jun-16 16:24:43

👍 thanks Eve, hadn't spotted that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now