Boris has been playing cricket today!

(11 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Sat 25-Jun-16 23:02:50

So where are the meetings to sort out strategies. Could it be that they haven't got a clue. Why am I not surprised? After all it's typical Boris! So let him enjoy his cricket while we all go to hell in a handcart.

leccybill Sat 25-Jun-16 23:04:12

While Rome burns...

BikeRunSki Sat 25-Jun-16 23:04:50

His dad was going on about the annual cricket match on Graham Norton last night.

Boogers Sat 25-Jun-16 23:05:23

Did you watch The Last Leg last night? Stanley Johnson was on (and rather well oiled it would seem) and he said the Johnsons would be playing their 11 today as is tradition. Very odd man.

BikeRunSki Sat 25-Jun-16 23:05:47

Actually I think it was Last Leg. I was too busy drowning my sorrows to notice.

BikeRunSki Sat 25-Jun-16 23:06:03

X post!

peachpudding Sat 25-Jun-16 23:06:23

what is burning?

peachpudding Sat 25-Jun-16 23:06:53

so you want people running this country that are robots?

ConfuciousSayWhat Sat 25-Jun-16 23:07:48

The apple didn't fall far from that tree!

If they weren't a family of politicians they'd be hilarious

trafalgargal Sat 25-Jun-16 23:24:01

What job should he have been doing on a Saturday ?

EU aren't meeting til next week.
Most cabinet ministers and MPs will be at their constituencies rather than at Westminster .

Not enough that the media were there so hardly relaxing or off duty .

Thursday and Friday were quite busy days for him I believe so taking a bit of downtime with his family before the madness starts back up on Monday is wrong how exactly?

cricketballs Sat 25-Jun-16 23:44:44

Boris has no actual power to join any strategy meetings, he was just a campaigner as was Farage. This assumption that they could come up/deliver policies is astounding given the remain camp claim to be the educated ones....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now