Remain are coming out with a lot of Patronising BS this morning.

(37 Posts)
2moreminutes Fri 24-Jun-16 09:42:57

Remain insults seem to have changed from

''those racists'' getting a bit old hat
to a lot of Fake Concern.
those poor, poor people. The government has ^used them to make a point'^sad

FB is very entertaining at the moment.

Apparently we are all going to hell on a handcart.
But it's not my fault - (apparently I was used and manipulated) grin

HunterHearstHelmsley Fri 24-Jun-16 09:44:38

Yep. It's quite daft really.

The amount of people saying "please unfriend me if you voted to leave" on Facebook is staggering. I'm like come on guys, have some guts and do it yourself!

whattodowiththepoo Fri 24-Jun-16 10:24:11

I voted remain and I'm so fed up of the patronising self important bullshit remain voters are coming up with.
It's very similar to labour voters after the conservatives won.

Pendu Fri 24-Jun-16 10:25:30

Literally nearly half of the UK wanted to leave. They can't all be poor/racist/uneducated.

peachpudding Fri 24-Jun-16 10:27:33

There are a lot of sore losers today. Come on we are better than this, its democracy in action. Stop moaning and make independence work for this country. The sky has not fallen in.

SquidgeyMidgey Fri 24-Jun-16 10:28:35

There's always this sort of stuff after any election, it will settle down.

Pinkheart5915 Fri 24-Jun-16 10:34:31

I wanted out so I'm more than happy with this result.

I hate this sort of after election rubbish sore loser stuff at the end of the day we all had a choice and voted how we felt best. The majority wins deal with it!

t4gnut Fri 24-Jun-16 10:37:37

I suspect within the next 12 months they'll be a lot of idiots regretting their decision....

OrangesandLemonsNow Fri 24-Jun-16 10:38:48

It's all very nasty and vengeful.

scousesal Fri 24-Jun-16 10:39:33

I've seen leavers just as bad this was an intense and personal vote for allpt of people .Telling us to deal with something that we believe will hurt are futures is not helpful and will not help to heal a broken uk.

notgivingin789 Fri 24-Jun-16 10:41:06

Op, I'm pretty sure you'll be regretting your decision in a few months or years to come.

ProvisionallyAnxious Fri 24-Jun-16 10:44:05

The sky has not fallen in.

No, but the pound has.

Toria2014 Fri 24-Jun-16 10:47:14

The sky is falling the sky is falling

And various other alarmist bollocks.

Sighing Fri 24-Jun-16 10:48:03

But the majority of British are xenophobic enough to demonstrate that to the world. Shouldn't you be standing proud today all flag waving bs? Instead leave seem all disgruntled and pissed off. Wtf is that about? It's democratic. You won. Congratulations. I'm sorry you all seem a bit hungover. Maybe in a few days you'll cheer up and stop blaming the remain camp for the ashes in your mouth.

SoupDragon Fri 24-Jun-16 10:48:36

There are a lot of sore losers today

and exactly the same thing would be happening if the result had gone the other way.

ParadiseCity Fri 24-Jun-16 10:49:51

The sky has not fallen in.

No, but the pound has.

Well said Provisionally. I've not encountered any sore losers today but fuck me I have a lot of bragging crowing gloaters at work.

A bit of respect both ways would be n ice.

Devilishpyjamas Fri 24-Jun-16 10:51:00

Er have you checked out the markets this morning?

Looking forward to interest rates going up? I know I'm not.

U2HasTheEdge Fri 24-Jun-16 10:51:21

I too have no doubt that people will come to regret their decision.

Leaving and losing Cameron (as much as I hate him) this isn't going to end well.

The insults go both ways, people are scared, angry and disappointed but it will calm down. If you leavers had 'lost' you would no doubt be sore losers as well, but it's easy for you to moan about 'patronising BS' you got what you wanted. Good for you, but let others have their fear and anger.

Go celebrate your victory.

IndridCold Fri 24-Jun-16 10:51:29

Remember, it is not only us Brits who are discontent about the EU. Look at France, their papers are very interesting this morning.

JudyCoolibar Fri 24-Jun-16 10:53:48

This really isn't like the day after an election. On the day after an election you can console yourself with the fact that there will be another one in five years' time or sooner and with any luck whatever crap is about to descend can be reversed. We are stuck with this.

On the day after the election you don't have the pound going into free fall. We will all suffer from that, however we voted.

And can anyone seriously deny that there are a lot of racist fuckwits who are very happy this morning? That's never been the case the day after an election.

ProvisionallyAnxious Fri 24-Jun-16 10:54:13

Well said Provisionally.

Thanks Paradise. I guess my reaction to the result is that I am scared and sad. Scared because the current signs are pointing to very real economic ramifications and sad because I know many people who are now feeling unwelcome in the UK and uncertain about their futures. I don't think it's patronising or showing a lack of respect for democratic process to respect that.

Ohchristmastreeohchristmastree Fri 24-Jun-16 10:59:58

Over 16 million people voted remain, you are going to get a few people that are a bit pissed off about it all.

SeekEveryEveryKnownHidingPlace Fri 24-Jun-16 11:01:04

Still, you must be really pleased about all that money going to NHS now, right?

Didn't even take 24 hours for them to admit that was a lie. And if you were ever taken in by it, then yes, you were duped and stupid.

mrsfuzzy Fri 24-Jun-16 11:01:46

i'm not on fb, but if we can fall out over this you're no friend any way. glad we've left. hope netherlands and france do it now.

PeggyMitchell123 Fri 24-Jun-16 11:05:39

I was on another thread and do think it's disgusting how some have spoken about leave voters. They are all working class, uneducated and racist hmm

If it is anyone remain voters should be upset with, it's all those who did not go vote.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now