To ask about your boobs...

(7 Posts)
Abinob Sun 19-Jun-16 21:42:24

I have a hard bit (kind of a bump? Lump type thing) on the top left of my boob kind of where the boob starts after the armpit.
Is this normal??
I felt the other side and there seems to be one there too.
I am also very very just pregnant so could it be that?
I'll go to the GP probably Tuesday to get it checked out anyway but does anyone else have this?

Sighing Sun 19-Jun-16 21:45:32

It probably is pregnancy related. But always check out anything of concern, the stress is not worth it. It sounds close to glands in the armpit - have you felt under the weather (mad question as you're pregnant).
I did have lumpy boobs in pregnancy if that helps.

FurryLittleTwerp Sun 19-Jun-16 21:48:01

Mostly matching lumpy bits are nothing to worry about, but glad you're getting it checked out smile

LilySnape Sun 19-Jun-16 21:48:45

It could just be a hardened milk duct or something ? Its normal for your breasts to produce lumps and veins during pregancy in preparation for possible breastfeeding but get it checked out to be safe definitely

Abinob Sun 19-Jun-16 21:55:34

It's both sides but bigger on the left one, I'm sure I've felt it before too it seems to appear/ grow just before my period usually confused

Tanfastic Sun 19-Jun-16 21:57:48

This may sound silly but it's not muscle is it? I think there is a matchy muscle there.

Abinob Sun 19-Jun-16 22:07:14

Don't think it's muscle cause it's really hard
It's weird I can't really make it out its like a hard bumpy thing, but then seems to blend into a giant hard bit that's everywhere under my boobs, confused the whole area hurts when I prod it (on both sides though not just the bigger lump side) so maybe something swollen cause or hormones or something?
Def will go to the Dr's anyway because otherwise I will drive myself mad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now